Dragonball Podcast!

JP

Smelly
Reaction score
Yes that's right, a podcast! Thought we'd try something new here. Adam (from dbthemovie.com) and I have joined forces to create the ultimate (uh, well.. ) experience for your ears enjoyment. Actually, neither of us have ever done anything like this before... so it's a bit rusty. But hopefully future episodes will be a lot better!

In this podcast we talk about everything that's led up to this point. The cast, crew, teaser trailer, and don't miss a special announcement at the end!

http://www.dragonballmovieblog.com/2008/03/dragonball-movie-podcast-1.html

Heheh. Yeah, not very good. But hey, it's our first time! Sorry about the tongue slapping thin I keep doing!

I apologize in advance. I woke up really early and we did this at about 1 am.

:csad:

**** I'm speechless. This is a big deal, what am I gonna ask? Well first when's the movie coming out.... but gosh what else omg omg omg how'd this happen, you mentioned me, *wipes tears* super cool. All these years at the hype have been worth it...

Great JP and JAPPO. You guys took my suggestion seriously. :up:

The morons at fox must be really happy that they are saving money now because JP and JAPPO will do podcasts and keep updating fans with info and stuff instead of them doing podcasts like sony did with ghost rider and spider-man.

Good idea
aktion.gif
aktion.gif
aktion.gif

Are you planning on finding us, killing us, and making sure we never do another one of these again?

Are you planning on finding us, killing us, and making sure we never do another one of these again?

Lol i was the one who told you do this. Although i could change my mind and finish you guys since i am a sayian :twisted:

just kidding.

If you guys live in same place then you could always do a video podcast from nowlive.com. Just read the rules and regulations if you ever try that.

Also is the interview with Brian Tyler a podcast interview or just interview and you will post it.

Just a written interview.

Hey *smack* this is *smack* JP *smack* from the *smack* Dragonball *smack* movieblog!

:(

i think the podcast wasnt bad and it's a great idea. cant wait to read that interview! you should ask him if he has signed on to compose on a sequel or two.

No shoutout for a certain XOT'er and DBZ'er hmmmm? :(:o

Great podcast nevertheless, it's real cool you get to interview Brian Tyler, hope the interview goes well.

Hey Jappo how did you and JP record this if you're in Canada, Skype?

Magic.

Yes, Skype.

Cool, I'm doing a podcast for SHH in the Community Forum, didn't know you could record on skype, I'm going to do that then, maybe do some interviews with you both.

What part of Canada you from?

The Maritimes, why?

And we both use Macs so we had to use Audio Hijack Pro

No shoutout for a certain XOT'er and DBZ'er hmmmm? :(:o

Great podcast nevertheless, it's real cool you get to interview Brian Tyler, hope the interview goes well.

Sorry, I only have Banky on the brain. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"