• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Dragonball Run time...

Reek

_____
Reaction score
So I've read about an hour and 40 minutes, has that been confirmed? i certainly hope not. I'm hoping for a solid 2 hours.

if the 1 h 40m run time has been confirmed, id be pretty disappointed, 100 minutes just doesnt seem like a good movie run time now days.

i'm not sure if 100 minutes has been confirmed, but it sounds about right. none of Wong's movies have made it past 2 hours and this movie definitely won't...

...which is a shame, imo, cuz a movie can't truly feel epic to me unless it's at LEAST 2 hours long.

im not even lookin for an epic. but the 100 minutes and less movies just dont work too well for me. lol if im paying 10 bucks for a ticket, i expect to sit there for a good 2 hours (without previews) otherwise, its a dvd rental.

to be fair, if it's bad, i won't want to sit through 2 hours of it...

how long was kung fu hustle, it should be the same length as that.

so if its bad you would sit through a 1h40m?

Kung Fu Hustle was 95 minutes, but i don't agree that it should be the same lenght. Kung Fu Hustle was mostly a comedy with martial arts scenes injected in it. it also didn't involve world travel.

so if its bad you would sit through a 1h40m?
if i paid for it i'd sit through it, i just wouldn't like sitting through it.

space jam was really bad but it didn't last forever so i was alright.

Becoming jane on the other hand was death.

i was just bustin your chops Rain :oldrazz:

Dorky, i agree, and you brought up an interesting discussion there. the tone for kungfu hustle was comedy, where as DB from what we saw in the preview is really pretty serious, i wonder how much comedy will actually be in there, the cartoon had a fair bit of seriousness, comedy, action, even friendship/family stuff. but thats for a different thread

if i paid for it i'd sit through it, i just wouldn't like sitting through it.

space jam was really bad but it didn't last forever so i was alright.

miss potter on the other hand was death.

i hear ya. theres some movies i just want to walk out of,regardless of runtime. Hancock comes to mind, god i hated that movie.

yeah but badly portrayed seriousness could be taken as a comedy...

batman and robin?

yeah but badly portrayed seriousness could be taken as a comedy...

batman and robin?

hahahahaha REMEMBER that movie was never made....it was a world wide bad dream. you just need to CHILL.

i was just bustin your chops Rain :oldrazz:

Dorky, i agree, and you brought up an interesting discussion there. the tone for kungfu hustle was comedy, where as DB from what we saw in the preview is really pretty serious, i wonder how much comedy will actually be in there, the cartoon had a fair bit of seriousness, comedy, action, even friendship/family stuff. but thats for a different thread

nah, i think this is a pretty appropriate thread to talk about it since it involves how long the movie should be. it's pretty clear that Wong wanted to make a more serious movie, but he's also hinted that it will try to retain some of the comedy that the cartoon had.

i'm not sure if 100 minutes has been confirmed, but it sounds about right. none of Wong's movies have made it past 2 hours and this movie definitely won't...

...which is a shame, imo, cuz a movie can't truly feel epic to me unless it's at LEAST 2 hours long.

I agree, but leave it to Fox to screw everything up as usual.

that makes us....millions of dudes who want that....

In an ideal world the run time would be zero minutes.

yea. **** the haters!

if your a real fan....atleast give it a shot....even though the first 'trailer' sucked goat balls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"