• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

drunken dilema:

Mr. Credible

jukebox hero
Reaction score
okay... i am drunk, so escuse any typos and me repeating myself, as i tend to do that whilst drinking.

okay, here goes: i've been single, as in, no serious relationship, for the better part of 4 years, since my fiance left me. i've had alot of 'flings' between then and now, which are nice, but are starting to become boring.

so, i've been talking to my ex girlfriend (from 6-ish years ago) and who lives 1200 miles away, in CO, and she wants to get back with me. she's pretty, smart, quirky, artisitc, normally all the things i look for in a girl. and, she's dying, i repeat, dying to get back with me. she's the kind of girl who'd do anyting for me, and i mean anything... like anal kind of anytihng, you know? like, sneaky castro kind of anything. (if i were into that kind of thing) she's like, head over heels crazy about me, even after all this time. and, i have absolutely no desire to get back with her.

i'm not really sure what i;m getting at here, or what i'm asking of you guys (and girls) but... what the hell is the matter with me? it's like: i'm sick of being single, i want a girlfirend, she's applied for the job, and all of a sudden, i took away the 'help wanted' sign. :confused:

ugh... so aggrivating.

advice/comments appreiciated.

Well, think of it like this. There's a reason you two broke up.

yeah... we were 15 and her friend started a rumor about her becaue she wanted to get with me.

her friend told me she had STD's and thought i was gay.

???

Oh, snap. I thought you were older for some reason. Like 26 or so.

I can't really tell you to not consider it, then, I know I would.

i was drunk a few days ago and slept with one of my best friends, best friend's. Boy, is it awkward now!

Drakon said:
Oh, snap. I thought you were older for some reason. Like 26 or so.

I can't really tell you to not consider it, then, I know I would.

i'm 22, so i'm not exactly young.

Spider-Nerd said:
i was drunk a few days ago and slept with one of my best friends, best friend's. Boy, is it awkward now!

i've been there. i wish i had advice for you...

...have fun!

Mr. Credible said:
i'm 22, so i'm not exactly young.

No, you're not. [I'm 22 also, thanks for making me feel old. :(]

But you were young when the two of you split.

1. Long distance relationships are tough.
2. Rekindling a former relationship through long distance is tough.
3. You are probably having feelings of "comfortableness" meaning since you had a past with her and you are probably lonely in the sense you want a gf that it's easy to go back to feelings you had in your last real relationship.

So, yeah don't.

i don't even know what a sneaky castro is, i heard it on european gigolo.

i do know what a cincinnati bow-tie is, though.

:D

Having googled sneaky castro I will say, while you do have a chick which will let you do pretty much anything. You don't want her so while you will be getting some. You're wasting any time to find someone you could be happy with

Erzengel said:
1. Long distance relationships are tough.
2. Rekindling a former relationship through long distance is tough.
3. You are probably having feelings of "comfortableness" meaning since you had a past with her and you are probably lonely in the sense you want a gf that it's easy to go back to feelings you had in your last real relationship.

So, yeah don't.

oh, well, as for that part, she is willing to move out here and be with me. i guess i forgot to mention that.

Mr. Credible said:
i don't even know what a sneaky castro is, i heard it on european gigolo.

i do know what a cincinnati bow-tie is, though.

:D

For sneaky castro think clinton

And after looking up cincinnati bow-tie i died a little inside.

Also if she lets you do greek fire she may be a keeper

Mr. Credible said:
oh, well, as for that part, she is willing to move out here and be with me. i guess i forgot to mention that.
Like I said before, aside from your flings, this ex-fiance is the last real relationship you had? So the last time you probably were really happy in a relationship right?

So yeah it's real easy to go back to those feelings. The question is has things changed? Are you both older and more mature? 4 years is a long time and she and you aren't the same "kids" you were. It's asking a lot for her to come up and move near you to rekindle something based on something from 4 years ago.

Mr. Credible said:
yeah... we were 15 and her friend started a rumor about her becaue she wanted to get with me.
Did you "get" with her?

yeah, i hear what you're saying... i am older and more mature, and that's the problem. she wants nothing more than to be with me. if i got back with her, it'd be out of boredom, and the fear that i might not ever have a serious relationship again (even if i know that isn't the case)

so yeah. if i get back with her, it'll be for very selfish reasons, not because i still carry a torch or anything. i know, its effed up, but i'm beyond all that. i'm done caring about women. i know that sounds bad, and it is, but... oh well.

Mr. Credible said:
yeah, i hear what you're saying... i am older and more mature, and that's the problem. she wants nothing more than to be with me. if i got back with her, it'd be out of boredom, and the fear that i might not ever have a serious relationship again (even if i know that isn't the case)

so yeah. if i get back with her, it'll be for very selfish reasons, not because i still carry a torch or anything. i know, its effed up, but i'm beyond all that. i'm done caring about women. i know that sounds bad, and it is, but... oh well.

So will you get with her just to get laid?

Trainwreck2100 said:
So will you get with her just to get laid?

nah, it's not about the sex. if i was just in it for sex, i'd be at the bar right now.

i'd get with her for that feeling of companionship. the selfish part is that i would probably be faking it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"