Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys...I might be out of touch for a couple of days. I'm in the process of a move and won't have my computer/internet. I'll check in when I can though

FYI, I'll be going on vacation from Wednesday the 11th to Saturday the 21st with no posting ability.

Byrd, why do you have Duck Ron Swanson as your avy?

Syn, why the **** are you a sum***** who doesn't play in the games anymore?

Biochemistry degree, work, volunteering. How's it going down here? Any better with activity? I do miss writing with you guys.

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I needed sometime to think and regroup in terms of my characters and to get over the feeling of burn-out and the going back & forth on whether to walk away once and for all.

I'm starting to get a bit of a second wind so I think there will some postings comng from me over the next few days. I pretty well even have my Live Character planned out...so yeah starting to wake up again.

You ****er! You better not burn out on us! Your ass is what keeps a lot of these games running! :cmad:

You ****er! You better not burn out on us! Your ass is what keeps a lot of these games running! :cmad:

Aww such warm fuzzy feelings. :word:

I was ready to walk away, but I made a mistake. I read through some of the recent posts...and said to myself, "I can't walk away from this."

It's gonna be all-right. It's gonna take a day or two to get back up to full speed but...yeah I'm staying on. :woot:

Get to work, *****!
1j176a.gif

Use your eyes, ***hole! You can see how things are going. We're always in need of more players, regardless.

I'm afraid to go in there. It may be a whole new world. :(

I'm not playing Aquaman in any game. So ask yourself if that's a world you want to live in. Which it probably is.

A world in which anyone plays Aquaman is a world I don't wanna live in.

So, The Avengers.

If you value anything of the medium - whether you're a DC guy or a Marvelite, or anything in between - if you long to see what a comic book movie could really be like if damn near everything was firing on all cylinders and the filmmakers not only understood the material intricately, but adapted it with love - and if you just want to see one of the most action packed movies of this year...

Then yeah, see this movie. :up:

So, The Avengers.

If you value anything of the medium - whether you're a DC guy or a Marvelite, or anything in between - if you long to see what a comic book movie could really be like if damn near everything was firing on all cylinders and the filmmakers not only understood the material intricately, but adapted it with love - and if you just want to see one of the most action packed movies of this year...

Then yeah, see this movie. :up:

This.

I wasn't planning on seeing it at midnight, but eventually I said "**** work and responsibilities" and went anyway. Completely and utterly blown away by the movie. For my money, the new pinnacle of super hero movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"