Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. DVD/Blu Ray Question

Is it safe to say that no one knows?

I checked everything on amazon.com and didn't see it listed anywhere.

I called ABC and left a message, which I will continue to do until I get an answer.

Only Blu-Rays/DVD I can get are bootlegs. Marvel are morons not releasing them here in the USA

I've called ABC and left messages. I've emailed them several times. Still no response. I truly enjoy this series and want to pay money for this but they won't do it. I'm not sure what else to do. But giving up is not an option.

Only Blu-Rays/DVD I can get are bootlegs. Marvel are morons not releasing them here in the USA
AoS hasn't been released in the US on either DVD or Blu-ray??

Season 1 & 2 have. Season 3 & 4 are UK releases but are region free.
Oh okay, that's something. Seems odd that the fans over in the country that makes the darn thing can't get their own releases.

Oh okay, that's something. Seems odd that the fans over in the country that makes the darn thing can't get their own releases.
A small but active fan base as Agent May said. My guess it is a test for the digital download only release model. There certainly are not any musical rights which stall many a TV show's home release when the medium changed from tape to DVD.

Guys,

I really need your help...

I'm trying to identify the official MCU TV Shows released in Blu-Ray on US. Could someone confirm if the following list is correct or am I missing any title/version?:

- Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 (Amazon Exclusive) - Slipcover
- Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 - Regular Blu-ray case
- Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 (Amazon Exclusive) - Slipcover
- Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 - Regular Blu-ray case
- Agent Carter Season 1 (Amazon Exclusive) - Slipcover
- Agent Carter Season 1 - Regular Blu-ray case
- Daredevil Season 1 - Slipcover
- Daredevil Season 1 - Regular Blu-ray case
- Daredevil Season 2 - Slipcover
- Daredevil Season 2 - Regular Blu-ray case
- Jessica Jones Season 1 - Slipcover
- Jessica Jones Season 1 - Regular Blu-ray case