• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

E3 game list?

Eh, we enjoy it, and like I said, I use it for a little bit right before I hit the sack when I don't have the time to go to a gym, or take a jog...since you know, working full time, and having a five year old and a five month old kinda kills free time. You'll understand at some point when you have kids.

I didn't say you have to like it, but as for me, it's a pretty fun way to get some quick excersice in.

But that is whay diversity in interests is a good thing.

Such as I hate all things GTA, it just doesn't appeal to me at all, but that is not the popular opinion of many.

:yay:

Good point about appeal. I have the job but not the kids. Still, a bit running and push-ups without Wii Fit is better to...
... I'm a Wii Fit hater in the end :)

No problem, I don't fault you for it.

What I am really interested in this year is seeing what Nintendo has in store for the second half of the year. They have their cards held really tight this year.

If rumors are true it'll be a pretty huge treat, especially for the more core gamer.

We have confirmed a new classic Wario Land title for the Wii that looks beautiful.

The rumored list is:

Animal Crossing (which is said to be Nintendo's foray into MMO territory)
Pikmin 3
F-Zero
Star Fox
Kid Icarus
And possibly a new Zelda.

I also want to see more of what Sony and Microsoft have in store that maybe we don't know about. :up:

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children 2 (Bluray) – Confirmed
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) – Confirmed
Final Fantasy XIII Versus (PS3) – Confirmed
Final Fantasy Nebulla (DS) – Rumoured
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (PSP) – Confirmed
Kingdom Hearts 358/5 Days (DS) – Confirmed
Kingdom Hearts (PS3) – Rumoured
Star Ocean V (PS3, Xbox360) - Confirmed

Ughhhhhhhhhhhh.

Where'd Star Ocean IV go?

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children 2 (Bluray) – Confirmed
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) – Confirmed
Final Fantasy XIII Versus (PS3) – Confirmed
Final Fantasy Nebulla (DS) – Rumoured
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (PSP) – Confirmed
Kingdom Hearts 358/5 Days (DS) – Confirmed
Kingdom Hearts (PS3) – Rumoured
Star Ocean V (PS3, Xbox360) - Confirmed

Ughhhhhhhhhhhh.

Where'd Star Ocean IV go?

Remember when square used to create new and different RPGs. Now they seem to focus mostly on FF and spin off FF games.

I want a Chrono sequel Square! :cmad:

Well, Chrono Trigger is coming to DS and I heard that they're adding some new stuff.
As for Nintendo games, I'm really looking forward to Pikmin 3 more than any other non-Metroid game from big N.

Yeah, it does. You should check out this footage that came on the 360 version of Unreal Tournament III.

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7nYZNBuQVns&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7nYZNBuQVns&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Fallout 3's graphics look sick. Dragon Age also seems really awesome and finally, Dawn of War 2 looks NUTS, SICK, AWESOME!

We better get some news on the new Indiana Jones game or I'll give up hope on that game.

Yes.

It's certainly possible, although unlikely, that it will be ported to consoles.

http://geoffmk.gametrailers.com/gamepad/index.php?action=viewblog&id=327840

One of the Bioware dev's on the forum's said they sent two-video's similar but slightly differing. Apparently it will be at e3 as well. Hopefully they show game play rather than a extended montage of Orlando Bloom getting owned by that horned guy from Donnie Darko.

The Fallout 3 trailer was kinda lacking as well. How about some friggin game play as opposed to Machinima?

The Fallout 3 "trailer" was only a snippit from a longer video.

I wanna see the fallout 3 trailer in full.

I can see the game of the show being a surprise one...Halo: Chronicles (?)

Not only is it set on the Halo universe, but it´s from Peter Jackson.
For what i´ve read, he wrote it, he directs it, and Weta is working on it too.
It can very well end on being one of the best video game experiences ever....

Im dissapointed that Eidos hasnt announced the new Hitman game. After Kane and Lynch, its stime for them to get back to a winning franchise.

Capcom's conference was horrible. It was basically all about the Lost Planet movie. Announce Dead Rising 2 damnit!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"