• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Either This Or That... - Part 1

In this game you name 2 things and the next person picks 1.Then the next person names 2 things and so fourth.

Example: Superman or Batman?
Answer: Superman

I'll start:

Sensi or Marx?

John Williams

Your immortal & whatever appendage you might lose regenerates & regrows, so which would you rather do over & over?

Commit suicide in strange & bizarre manners up to 1,000 times or be murdered over & over up to 1,000 times in strange & bizarre manners?

Murdered, I guess. More surprises in store.

Hot coffee or iced coffee?

hot coffee

fake smiles or fake laughter

Both

Tauriel or Arwen?

Tauriel. Arwen was a bit boring and had fish eyes.

Dogs or Cats?

Switching a light off.

If each lovely lady were to put on about 100 to 200 pounds each, who would you still do?

Obese Evangeline Lilly, Obese Kate Upton, or your crush & infatuation for either woman would end once they got obese.

I'm not sure what that means. At any rate, they're just semi-pretty faces to me.

Would you rather own a stationary PC or laptop?

Laptop

Wear Reindeer Antlers or Santa Hat?

Reindeer antlers! Especially if they're realistic.

Spend an afternoon with Tom Welling, Erica Durance, or Kristin Kreuk?

PS4 if I had to choose. I'll stick with my PS3 and after that breaks down, I'll probably leave consoles behind.

Would you rather go surfing or four-wheeling?

four-wheeling

Sky Diving, Hang Gliding or your a little scaredy cat to fearful to try either?

Prose novels

remote helicopter or car

Remote Helicopter

Marry your hot cousin close/distant or marry a step sibling?

Toonami

Your on a deserted island but not alone, there is a gay monkey & gay cow to keep you company & other things, which would you choose?

*Let's don't get so weird with posting*
I don't know where the gay comes in but I would like a milk cow; so I would have fresh milk to drink

Looking forward to the new year or wishing you could still continue last year

Wish we could continue 2013. I have to get used to dating things with a new year.

Read or watch TV?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"