Elon Musk to create neuralink system for the disabled

Im hoping some day we'll have a way to allow blind people to connect with cameras so they can see without their eyes. Like what Wallace does in Blade Runner 2049.

Im hoping some day we'll have a way to allow blind people to connect with cameras so they can see without their eyes. Like what Wallace does in Blade Runner 2049.
Oh I'm sure this, along with many other enhancements will be all but guaranteed in the not too distant future. Then again, if nanobots are ever pushed to what I imagine they're capable of, peoples eyesight, motor skills, hearing and everything else will be able to be repaired, thus there wont be any need for cybernetic enhancements.

The future has the potential to be both scary, and wonderful at the same time.

Elon thinking ahead as always.

Oh I'm sure this, along with many other enhancements will be all but guaranteed in the not too distant future. Then again, if nanobots are ever pushed to what I imagine they're capable of, peoples eyesight, motor skills, hearing and everything else will be able to be repaired, thus there wont be any need for cybernetic enhancements.

I can't imagine it being "not too distant". It'll take years to find out what kind of health effects this kind of procedure would have on a person's brain.

Transhumanism is just around the corner.

That technology is amazing and creepy at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"