• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Emerald City Comic Con: DC Nation Panel Report

FlyingMonkey

Civilian
Reaction score
Pop Culture Zoo just posted a full story covering all news coming out of the DC Nation panel today at Emerald City Comic Con in Seattle.

A few highlights:
- We learn where Batwoman will show up next.
- Peter Pan and Captain Hook will be showing up in Fables
-
Huge JMS Brave and the Bold news

Lots more here!

http://popculturezoo.com/

Wow, that's a surprisingly critical panel, roasting Robin, Amazons, Monarch, Action Comics, Batwoman, and Decisions in one fell swoop. Maybe it just sounds that way in print, but I guess readers are just getting more and more fed up with subpar. I'd like to hear more about what Rucka thought of AA, frankly.

Meanwhile, buh?
A question about Plastic Man came up and the fan was reminded that he’s currently appearing in Green Arrow.
No he's not.

Plastic Man is the bullet that shot Connor! :wow:

why did Chuck Dixon not read his own previous run on Robin before returning to the book (a less than elegant way of the questioner saying they didn’t like Dixon’s direction on the book).
You know, some people will just ***** about anything. First they *****ed that Robin had a dangling plot thread with Zoanne. And they *****ed about Spoiler being dead. So Dixon tries to wrap up Zoanne, bring back Spoiler, reflect Batman RIP, and introduce some of his own plotlines, and they're stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill *****ing.

Wow, that's a surprisingly critical panel, roasting Robin, Amazons, Monarch, Action Comics, Batwoman, and Decisions in one fell swoop. Maybe it just sounds that way in print, but I guess readers are just getting more and more fed up with subpar. I'd like to hear more about what Rucka thought of AA, frankly.

Meanwhile, buh?
No he's not.

According to DiDio, Plastic Man is (or shortly will be) appearing in Green Arrow. Check Previews for the exact issue. Also, in regards to Amazons Attack, DiDio pointed out that DC has "published over 700 comics" since mini-series ended.

Crazy stuff for certain :)

According to DiDio, Plastic Man is (or shortly will be) appearing in Green Arrow. Check Previews for the exact issue. Also, in regards to Amazons Attack, DiDio pointed out that DC has "published over 700 comics" since mini-series ended.

Crazy stuff for certain :)

And it should tell him something about the fact we're still having nausea and indigestion because of it.

Who's 'We'?

Are you asking this as a literal question or a philosophical one? Who are we? That's a question asked for ages. Who are we can only be described as a systematic personification of a group. Who are we is the only way to live.

Are you asking this as a literal question or a philosophical one? Who are we? That's a question asked for ages. Who are we can only be described as a systematic personification of a group. Who are we is the only way to live.

So just the Marvel/Bendis fanatics then?

I know he looks like one at first, but he actually just hates all superhero comic books.

Either way, another dick banned, another victory for the ol Phereio.

Except that you read Amazons Attack.

Mee, there's been like 700 DC Comics since then, move on.

Let's find out. Hey Morg. You're a wanker and everyone, EVERYONE thinks you're a girl.

So what was the probatio-ban for? Did I already ask that? If I did, sorry, I'm stoned.

I really wish Rucka would get over his Batwoman fetish. I was so excited for Revelations. Now I'm gonna start reading it with dread.

Lesbian hater. :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"