Emily Swallow as the Armourer

Breogan

My other Avi is Gaucho Mickey
Reaction score
MV5BMTU4MDI3Nzk2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjYxODYwNzE@._V1_.jpg

Yes there is a face under that helmet too...

960x0.jpg

The_Armorer.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

We will probably be seeing more of her, as he comes back to the Mandalorian enclave to add , and build up his armor.
She also reads a bit as a tribal / clan figurehead and guide, as she asks if he's chosen his “signet”, and we'll likely get much of the Mando-lore exposition, and some more backstory through their recuring interaction.

And that helmet!...?
Now she has her own thread ;) , discus....!

Last edited:
Loved the outfit and the vibe of the character. Will definitely hope we get more as the show progresses.

At first I thought she was Gwendoline Christie, was shocked to find out it's Chucks sister from Supernatural!

This sequence was cool and I dig the character. Though it hope this doesn’t become too much of a common thing because it could make the show start to feel like a video game.

You know she's a boss, only boss wears shoulders pelt :)
LOL! :up:
it could make the show start to feel like a video game.
I don't know what this means?
In relation to her, how?

New Sunight NFL spot, ......
Troopers invade the Mando enclave and forge!
That will not go over well, ....For the Troopers!

3gpyx0.gif

Looks like they are about to take out the Armorer, my guess she's going to make sparks fly, they don't come out alive :D

3gpyx0.gif

She's definitely got a fight coming.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't see that attempt ending well for them.

LOL! :up:

I don't know what this means?
In relation to her, how?

3gpyx0.gif

She's definitely got a fight coming.

Wait, are those the dirty Stormtroopers from Werners? Or is that clean ones?

They look clean. My guess is after Mando fubars the local garrison the Imperial Remnant sends in fresh troops to find Mando.

Nice, insightful distinction.

From the "Burn them out" sneak, and the "Mandalorian look outside, they are waiting for you" ..."Yeah good!" trailer, where Mando comes out shooting one in the face.
You can see Moff Gideon roles with Death Troopers and clean Storm Troopers.
So they are likely part of his contingent, of Imperial remnants.

mandalorian-trailer-images-36-600x250.png

Last edited:
I like that her helmet design pushes a more Spartan warrior motif.

Ah so I'm not the only who noticed that. Anyway going by her scenes, the way she speaks, I take it she's the head of the clan? Given that Mandalorians are all about weapons, and armor, I assume (space) black smith would be in a high position.

Ah so I'm not the only who noticed that. Anyway going by her scenes, the way she speaks, I take it she's the head of the clan? Given that Mandalorians are all about weapons, and armor, I assume (space) black smith would be in a high position.

I can't say with certainty, but she seemed to be the one in charge of the covert. She was the one who talked down Paz Vizsla. And that's a dude who has the last name Vizsla. So he seemed to have a measure of respect and reverence for her. But yeah that idea makes sense. That the one in charge of the armor is a high ranking position.

Man she had a really badass moment in Episode 8. If you seen it you know what I'm talking about, but that scene alone is why I'm so glad that she is going to be sticking around for Season 2. The character has such a great and honorable presence, and I definitely want to see more of her.

Man she had a really badass moment in Episode 8. If you seen it you know what I'm talking about, but that scene alone is why I'm so glad that she is going to be sticking around for Season 2. The character has such a great and honorable presence, and I definitely want to see more of her.
Loved that she uses her armory tools as weapons.
And yes, that she survived! Hope to see her again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"