• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Episode 15 - "Run" - Discussion Thread 2/12/07

Heh. She's a teenager... she doesn't know what she wants. She could have walked in Merideth's trailer and met him whenever she wanted, but she sat outside crying because he didn't care about her. Claire wants something emotional from him...

Yup...she wants him to make the first move. Not push herself onto someone who wouldn't return any feelings. She probably figured if he didn't want her...then she shouldn't become anymore of a burden to him.

i've just seen the episode, it's great, lots of stuff happens

i wonder, how can HRG live with himself now? mhe must know this has some higher purpose, i think the "higher purpose" will make most of the plotline after s01

don't know if this had been disused, already
but, I was thinking, when Matt had Jessica handcuffed, on the stairwell, and he asked her about Niki, saying that he heard her talking, way didn't Niki try to yell out to him, after she heard that he can hear her

Yup...she wants him to make the first move. Not push herself onto someone who wouldn't return any feelings. She probably figured if he didn't want her...then she shouldn't become anymore of a burden to him.
yeah, that's kinda what i'm saying. i should have worded it better. she wants to meet him as long he wants to meet her. this way she knows she won't just be an annoyance and he'll actually love her. what i'm saying nathan's problem is is that he knows he wants to see her, but he won't. that's why i'm saying he needs to man up and do what he knows is the right thing to do.

don't know if this had been disused, already
but, I was thinking, when Matt had Jessica handcuffed, on the stairwell, and he asked her about Niki, saying that he heard her talking, way didn't Niki try to yell out to him, after she heard that he can hear her

She probably doesnt know he can hear thoughts
She already knows normal people can't hear her what makes her think that he can
Given that Matt heard her earlier
But Nikki has shown herself in the past not to be quite the sharpest person

Sylar is so wicked
He is a awesome "bad guy"
He is not like the ultimate but he is always a changing morphing, growing enemy
Im going to be disappointed if he ever manages to take Claire or Claude's powers
Chasing them is would or will be sweet
Taking their powers would make him the ultimate enemy
I like how he isnt perfect but he has the ability to become so and that he has this giant weakness

Man i just love Jessica the one woman army! This episode was great. I want more Jessica.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"