Eternal Sonata demo now on XBLM.

WhatsHisFace

Avenger
Reaction score
http://joystickradio.com/story-29-Eternal-Sonata-Demo-Is-Out-On-Xbox-Live-Marketplace-.html

Eternal Sonata Playable Demo
The price is free
Availability Canada & United States
The is size 584.12 MB
[ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)] Now is your chance to play this year’s highly-anticipated RPG, Eternal Sonata, with a free demo available on Xbox Live Marketplace.Developed for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system by Tri-Crescendo and featuring the music of Chopin, Eternal Sonata delivers amazingly detailed 3D graphics, a captivating storyline with over 30 hours of gameplay and an innovative action battle system. Download the demo today and explore the Path to Tenuto, Tenuto Village and Heaven’s Mirror Forest with Polka, Allegretto and Beat. Get a glimpse of the world that is Eternal Sonata.

934162_20070731_screen001.jpg

934162_20070702_screen005.jpg

934162_20070731_screen014.jpg

934162_20070731_screen038.jpg

Should be a pretty good one.

You know, it's odd...I was really expecting to love Blue Dragon and wasn't even remotely interested in this game, but after playing their respective demos the tables have turned. I'm probably going to get this when it comes out. :)

This game sounds absolutely bizarre. :confused:

You know, it's odd...I was really expecting to love Blue Dragon and wasn't even remotely interested in this game, but after playing their respective demos the tables have turned. I'm probably going to get this when it comes out. :)

Absolutely. The combat in the game, for an jrpg, makes you feel more....involved. :yay:

RPG?? Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll NO!!!:mad:

I still haven't downloaded the demo personally. I need to give it a whirl.

:( Why Won't My Xbox360 Give Me The Rrod?!?!

I Want To Play This Game!! :( :(

Why do you want the RROD?

Cause my XBOX360 since May has not shown any video. I was swinging through the streets as Spidey in "Spider-Man 3" saving the day, when suddenly the video went out, and it's been like that since. This was just an hour or so after the Spring update. :(

Thing is, I don't get the 3 red lights!

So if I want to get it sent in, I'm not covered by the 3yr warranty deal, since it's not an issue with the lights.

I've had my system running nonstop for a week now, and STILL no red lights.

If I can get it to give me the RROD, I can send it in and get it replaced for free...

In the meanwhile, it's killing me that I can't play my system, and it's killing me that I can't try out the "Blue Dragon" or the "Eternal Sonata" demos yet :(

I got something similar after the spring update!!! I cant access video marketplace for some reason:mad: Although I only download trailers from there but I like watching the HD trailers on my HDTV!!!

Cause my XBOX360 since May has not shown any video. I was swinging through the streets as Spidey in "Spider-Man 3" saving the day, when suddenly the video went out, and it's been like that since. This was just an hour or so after the Spring update. :(

Thing is, I don't get the 3 red lights!

So if I want to get it sent in, I'm not covered by the 3yr warranty deal, since it's not an issue with the lights.

I've had my system running nonstop for a week now, and STILL no red lights.

If I can get it to give me the RROD, I can send it in and get it replaced for free...

In the meanwhile, it's killing me that I can't play my system, and it's killing me that I can't try out the "Blue Dragon" or the "Eternal Sonata" demos yet :(
It will happen before long.

I just think it's kinda funny. I'm TRYING to get the RROD, and I can't!

So, since I can't experience it myself yet...how's the demo? :(

So I got this game for Christmas. It's still JRPG-ish, but the typical conventions are much more bearable and the combat isn't a pain in the ass. I'm actually liking this game quite a bit. It's a good game to follow up Mass Effect with. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"