Etrigan the Demon film: Why not ?

halo10

Civilian
Reaction score
DC comics does not have many characters in their universe that attracts the impact of Marvel . but if there ever was one besides the usual Justice League cast, it easily could be Etrigan The Demon

If Disney/Marvel Studios can project Morbius the Living Vampire ... then why can't DC studios project
Etrigan as a live action film as well ?

An comic fans that is familiar with Etrigan/Jason Blood characters knows how fascinating Etrigan can be .
Berserk,..ego-stubborn,.ruthless and.relentless ,
He talks in rhymes when casting spells . especially when Jason Blood transforms into Etrigan ..and Etrigan back to Jason.
Plus it opens up to introduction of new characters such as Jason Blood, Morgan Le Fey, Lobo, Dark Seid, etc.

Powers acrobatic agility and speed, ..near impervious to pain,.. can cast spells, projects hell-fire,..telepathy,..can manipulate fire and ice ... see into the future/pass...self-heal...
With Weaknesses as Iron, holy water or physical symbols, certain sounds.

Enemies: Morgan Le Fey, Justice League, Dark Seid, Lobo, Enchantress, Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Harley Quinn,

1cb230497f7bca081c0f6b9dd62f1c2f.jpg

7d58395591458e7a2cbf5ec51592c65f.jpg

8fbf0d1d9a723b9b2a84827abd169a8b.jpg

62d0ba439d0228025f20d66830dfaef1.jpg

1. Morbius isn't Disney/Marvel Studios. Morbius is Sony.

2. Why exactly would anyone expect a solo movie about a c-list DC character to be some magic bullet, when WB struggles to even make decent movies for their easiest, most famous a-list characters?

I still can’t believe they made a ****ing Peacemaker (looks like **** btw) show before a Superman movie with Brainiac.

If a movie is ever made with Etrigan, I want it to be a medieval horror movie.

God damn it, give me this and then make JL Dark you Fantastic Bastard of a Filmmaker...do it...DO IT NOWWWWW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"