Fake gun and ******ed Cops.

Lunar_Wolf

WTF face
Reaction score
So I have 30 photographs to take for my black and white project. So me and my friend Rob(who posed for me) bought a lighter shaped like a gun as a prop as I was using a theme of crime. After the shoot we went to get some grub. We placed the lighter gun on the table with my camera and jacket as we ate, not thinking too much of anything. Two detectives walk in and pointed at the gun and said ''whats that?'' in a smiling manner.
I said ''it's real, just joking, just a prop gun for a photography shoot I was doing'' they then took me outside with the lighter gun.

COP: You think this is funny?

Me: Huh?

COP: A man came to the station crying saying you were holding up this place, we had to leave a mugging for this.

Me: Sorry didn't mean to scare anyone.

COP: Are you recording this? Is this going on youtube?

Me: What the **** are you talking about, does it look like I have a camera?

COP: What age are you?

Me: 21.

COP Why don't you act your age?

Me: I am, I was doing a photography shoot, this FAKE gun was a prop.

I took out my course paper with details of my course work.

COP: I'm sick of you kids pissing me off.

ME:.......

COP: I'm a detective.

ME......

COP: Whats your address, phone number etc

I gave it.

COP: Here's my card and further questions you want to ask me call in.

He took my fake lighter gun and left.

WTF???

Gee, where do you think the problem started? Let's give you hint: :whatever:

"We placed the lighter gun on the table with my camera and jacket as we ate, not thinking too much of anything."

Yeah that guy and the detective are idiots. But for real, you should have put the lighter some where else. Got a picture of it?

Saying **** and it's real are not good things to say

"We placed the lighter gun on the table with my camera and jacket as we ate, not thinking too much of anything."
I had no pockets or bags:csad:

There was an ex-cop eating inside who came up to me and said that was ****ing strange of them.

I kinda felt harcore making someone run to crying to cops.

There was an ex-cop eating inside who came up to me and said that was ****ing strange of them.

You had a jacket with no pockets?

I'm calling bull**** on the whole thing.

Yeah that guy and the detective are idiots. But for real, you should have put the lighter some where else. Got a picture of it?
I have pics in b/w film ill scan them when printed. Like I said I didn't think two detectives would come in for having a fake looking gun on the table.

They are calling for replica guns to be outlawed in the UK, if they haven't already.

People are pretty much scared of the current gun culture you know, it's a bit disrespectful on your part Lunar.

Bet he was fake and liked the look of your lighter and decided to take it in a rooze

:lmao:

But i don't get it, he took you're number and address then just left?

You had a jacket with no pockets?

I'm calling bull**** on the whole thing.
That jacket was not mine, I had the gun so I placed it down.
If you think it's bs I'lll up loads the photos when I get them developed.

Don't scan his name and number onto the internet :dry:

That jacket was not mine, I had the gun so I placed it down.
If you think it's bs I'lll up loads the photos when I get them developed.

Again..."with my camera and jacket" *Calls B.S. again".

They are calling for replica guns to be outlawed in the UK, if they haven't already.

People are pretty much scared of the current gun culture you know, it's a bit disrespectful on your part Lunar.

Wouldn't be surprised if they are already, but they definitely do cause a stir. A couple of years ago, some students on the same course as me purchased a fake gun for their video production.
Fifteen minutes into the video, and two/three police vans showed up, with the police all armoured up. Crazy response time.

Saying **** and it's real are not good things to say
I said it was real because the detectives were smiling first.
I said **** out of habit plus wtf was he to acuse me of recording the convo and sticking it on youtube? Kinda strange he said he left a mugging for this when they came in smiling first a pointing to the ****ing menu.

While the cop did seem to overstep his bounds some, you gave some bad answers and made a bad decision keeping a fake gun out in the open like that. Especially with some of the recent shootings that have made national headlines.

Unfortunately someone apparently thought it was real and called the cops. This actually happens more often than you think, and believe it or not some people do commit robberies and such with fake guns. In any case, the cops didn't know what your intentions were...all they knew was someone called in about a person with a gun.

Granted, I don't know what the whole "kids pissing me off" thing is about...but you'd think that if a cop came up to you asking about your gun...you'd probably want to make damn sure he knows it's not real before you start joking and smarting off to him. People get shot all the time because a toy gun was mistaken for a real one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"