Fallout: New Vegas (PC, PS3, 360)

Soapy

Avenger
Reaction score
Developed by Obsidian, and I'm assuming published by Bethesda. A 2010 release is what they're aiming for. It's going to be in a similar style to Fallout 3, but apparantly it isn't a direct sequel:

"This is not a sequel to Fallout 3, and this won't impact whatever Todd Howard and his group over at Bethesda Softworks are working on. This is simply another game in the Fallout universe."

Sounds kind of like Fallout: Vice City to me.

That's all I've been able to find out at the moment.

I still havent even beaten Fallout 3 yet, just got too damn hard.

Woah. I was expecting another Elder Scrolls game to come out before another Fallout. I'm excited, though. I love me some Fallout. Vegas should be a interesting in the Fallout Universe.:up:

I hope you can play Enclave on this game, if you ask me Fallout 3 was way too "good oriented" you didn't get much done if you wanted to be evil. :p

good, good--I played FALLOUT 3 three times already :hehe: should try out some of the DLC stuff though

I still havent even beaten Fallout 3 yet, just got too damn hard.

Not so, good sir....It's simply a matter of grinding out some XP and finding the right weapons and the Wasteland is yours....find Lincolns Repeater and the Wazer Wifle and you're all set

Not so, good sir....It's simply a matter of grinding out some XP and finding the right weapons and the Wasteland is yours....find Lincolns Repeater and the Wazer Wifle and you're all set

Yea thats my problem, no weapons or ammo. Everytime i go into a battle i leave COMPLETELY dry.

Yea thats my problem, no weapons or ammo. Everytime i go into a battle i leave COMPLETELY dry.

Lincoln's Repeater, Alien Blaster, and the Terrible Shotgun ftw! Use VATS a lot and level your character up. Once I got to like level 13 I never had a problem in a fight. (I also chose both the Scrounger and the Fortune Finder perks, which help with keeping a good supply of ammo and stimpacks)

I love Fallout 3. So good, I can't wait until the final DLC comes out, then I'm going to play all the DLC back to back and work my way up to Level 30.

Last edited:
Lincoln's Repeater, Alien Blaster, and the Terrible Shotgun ftw! Use VATS a lot and level your character up. Once I got to like level 13 I never had a problem in a fight. (I also chose both the Scrounger and the Fortune Finder perks, which help with keeping a good supply of ammo and stimpacks)

I love Fallout 3. So good, I can't wait until the final DLC comes out, then I'm going to play all the DLC back to back and work my way up to Level 30.

:woot: Thats my plan too. Download em all when the final one comes, and play through the whole game again. Im already hyped yo. As soon as I saw the news I was excited. Made me start a new save just to play it again. But like Drz said above, the game does lean more toward being good more so than bad. Other than blowing up Megaton and choosing to poison the water, to me personally there doesnt feel like there are any other evil moments to play with. Hopefully there are more in 2010.

:woot: Thats my plan too. Download em all when the final one comes, and play through the whole game again. Im already hyped yo. As soon as I saw the news I was excited. Made me start a new save just to play it again.

Yeah, that was plan as well; Buy them all in one shot. Unfortunately I couldn't resist the temptation of more Fallout and ended up getting Operation Anchorage. Which is too bad, because I hated it. It has some pretty good gear, though. I adore my gauss rifle.:woot:

But like Drz said above, the game does lean more toward being good more so than bad. Other than blowing up Megaton and choosing to poison the water, to me personally there doesnt feel like there are any other evil moments to play with. Hopefully there are more in 2010.

Seriously? There was an "evil" way of going about pretty much every side quest. Example: Remember that boy that you saved from the giant fire ants? You could totally take him to Paradise Falls and sell him to the slavers! Sounds pretty evil to me.

I have a friend who emptied Megaton...either killed them or sold them to Paradise Falls

Obsidian the same people who made that garbage KOTOR2...for now I'll be cautiously optimistic about this game.

I think also what i wanted to do in Fallout 3 was to join Enclave but i only could join the Brotherhood of steel. :(

Obsidian the same people who made that garbage KOTOR2...for now I'll be cautiously optimistic about this game.

Dont know what game you played, but Knights of the Old Republic 2 was pretty good, wasnt as good as the first but the game was far from "garbage"

I'll only get interested in this if they don't make the DLC exclusive again. I havn't had any desire to continue F3 since finding out I can't get the add-ons.

I'll only get interested in this if they don't make the DLC exclusive again. I havn't had any desire to continue F3 since finding out I can't get the add-ons.

Microsoft cut Bethesda a really nice deal so any DLC from them will be 360 exclusive for the time being....this is another company so I'm not sure where that would stand

The PC version has the DLC as well, but it has to be purchased through Games for Windows Live, which is sort of annoying.

My laptop's not worth the plastic it's made from, there's no chance of it playing Fallout 3 lol.

Here's hoping the Bethesda deal doesn't get repeated then. I absolutely loved the amount I did play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"