• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorite Batman Movie Chest Symbol

the GRIN Reaper

Civilian
Reaction score
I find it funny, in the two different respective franchises, the first movie (B89, BEGINS) the character Batman had a different symbol on his chest compared to the official movie logo. And then come the sequel (Batman Returns, The Dark Knight), both suits encorporated the movie logo as the chest symbol.

But the topic of the thread was ... what was your favorite version of the chest logo used on the Bat-suit in the past five films, but also including the new TDK suit.

The 1989 version. It was classic, yet with the cool little alterations.

The 1989 version. It was classic, yet with the cool little alterations.
I thought it was a really good one too, it was classic yet they made it their own. That's why I took TDK logo though, its hard edged. Gives you a sense for the type of Batman he is ...

BATMAN
symbol1nq5.jpg

BATMAN FOREVER
symbol2dt8.jpg

Normally those two, but I think i'll go with the Begins symbol.

emblem3qi4.jpg

I like them all (minus TDK symbol)
They were all good in there own way but my favorite would have to be the Batman Forever (Sonar Suit) bat-symbol.

The Batman Returns one.

TDKSymbol.jpg

I like this design. Although I like the Begins one too.

TDKSymbol.jpg

I like this design. Although I like the Begins one too.

I really don't like this one...too many creases. I chose returns, nice and classic. Although it's very close with Begins, as Begins mimics my favorite chest symbol from the comics.

Returns.

I've always liked the golden symbol and that was the best depiction of it.

I really don't like this one...too many creases. I chose returns, nice and classic. Although it's very close with Begins, as Begins mimics my favorite chest symbol from the comics.
Just a quick question, where are all the "creases" ?

There's 3 creases. Middle one, then the creases to both sides of the middle crease.

Why did the 1989 Batsymbol look different than the one in it's poster?

Don't know, but I prefer it without those extra things on the bat.

Begins Bat symbol.

I flaunt my favorite symbols everyday, and they seem not to ever fade away either lol.

mybat.jpg

beginstat.jpg

My favorite shape of Batsymbol is the Begins one. I'm a sucker for non-oval symbols. Only problem is...it's barely visible on the suit.

Aside from that, I like Batman Forever's oval.

I always hated Batman 89's; it just looks cheap.

Batman 89.

Then Batman Forever and B&R (I like the black oval and 3D symbol).

I'd say the BB, don't like the previous symbols, especially the B89 one it stands out too much in the dark(IMO)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"