• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Favorite Batman Party Scene

Technically, "B&R" had two parties...you're forgetting the Dedication of the Telescope at Gotham Observatory.

As for my favorite, gotta be "Returns" by FAR...

The coolest aspect of that scene was the fact that for the majority of the film, Bruce and Selina are their real selves (Batman and Catwoman)...then the one moment in the film where everyone wears masks to hide their true identities, Bruce and Selina technically do the same by NOT wearing their costumes.

So beautiful!

CFE

Wasn't that more of a press conference and less of a party in the gala/ball sense (especially compared to the other "parties" listed.)

Technically, "B&R" had two parties...you're forgetting the Dedication of the Telescope at Gotham Observatory.

Well lets face it... where all trying to forget Batman and Robin as a whole.

And yes I would say that it was a press conference as opposed to a party.

No, no, no...the press conference was held during the day when Bruce presented the Telescope and had the two technicians explain how the Satellites work...then Gossip Gerty asked Bruce about he and Julie and potential for Marriage, which followed with Isley trying to propose to her plans to Bruce...and Bruce ultimately rejecting her, but inviting her to the Diamond Auction.

On the other hand, The Telescope Dedication is the party held when Ivy uses her phermones on Commissioner Gordon to steal his keys to the rooftop so Bane can take down the Bat-Signal.

CFE

No, no, no...the press conference was held during the day when Bruce presented the Telescope and had the two technicians explain how the Satellites work...then Gossip Gerty asked Bruce about he and Julie and potential for Marriage, which followed with Isley trying to propose to her plans to Bruce...and Bruce ultimately rejecting her, but inviting her to the Diamond Auction.

On the other hand, The Telescope Dedication is the party held when Ivy uses her phermones on Commissioner Gordon to steal his keys to the rooftop so Bane can take down the Bat-Signal.

CFE

Oh thats right... sorry, the Telescope dedication is so brief, you could almost forget its there.

^Clearly I've seen the film way too much...:oldrazz:

CFE

I like the Dent fundraiser best because it has the best action and intensity compared to the others, even though the Shreck part and the Nygma party were still badass!

I love the one in Returns, the beginning of Batman '89 comes a close 2nd while TDK's is pretty good too.

Harvey, Harvey, Harvey DENT!

Batman Return's Party Scene remains supreme. It's so tragic. It sets all the characters on a downward spiral course. Plus, I remember seeing the part where Penguin crashes the party in a TV spot or something back in '92, and my 5 year old mind thinking it was awesome :oldrazz:

Favorite is probably TDK just because of Joker's food samplings, the part where he "drinks" the wine was hilarious.

Followed by Returns, for the reasons that were stated 892375729857 times in this thread

Followed by Forever, because that is easily one of my favorite Batman entrances ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"