World Favorite Version of Spider-Man Theme?

J. J. Jameson

There and back again.
Reaction score
What's your favorite version of the Spider-Man theme from the 60s? There are numerous versions.

My favorite is probably "Spider-Man Theme" by Michael Buble.

What's yours?

Silver Sable said:
Aerosmith's and 90's cartoon theme

Those are cool too. Did you know Aerosmith's Joe Perry composed the 90's toon theme?

The original 60's cartoon theme is my favorite. I liked all the music on that show. Great mix of jazz, rock n' rock, lounge, and exotica.

I'll go with the original since it was the source for all these versions...

Terrible but classic cheesy little diddy.

With that said I loved the Ramones version though.

CaptainStacy said:
Those are cool too. Did you know Aerosmith's Joe Perry composed the 90's toon theme?

i did know that.

that may be my favorite actually.

Buble is my favorite one. Its sexy and classy at the same time.

I liked whichever one went:
Spider-Man, Spider-Man, does whatever a Spider can, spins a web, any size...

What's your favorite version of the Spider-Man theme from the 60s? There are numerous versions.

My favorite is probably "Spider-Man Theme" by Michael Buble.

What's yours?
Okay, here are my two favorites. First would be the 60s cartoon version. A classic! Actually it's like Spidey's anthem. My second choice might be lost on everyone here, but it's a Spider-Man theme song written for the 1973 LP called Spider-Man A Rockomic. It's the first song performed on the LP.:whatever:

The 90s cartoon is the most catchy to me...I always hear it when I see anything Spider-Man - even though it's drastically different from the others.

But I'd say the most fun "60s" version is Michael Buble's Spider-Man theme Junkie XL remix.

Definitely the Michael Buble version. I saw the video on youtube and he has that classic jazz vibe. And he's a great singer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"