• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Federal Judge Orders Halt To Warrantless Wiretapping

Jag said:
I'll bet it was at Bohemian Grove.

jag

In the velvet lounge at Lotus.

Rumsfield emasculated Spidey w/ velour nighties while Cap sat in a corner and watched.:down :(

Alpha and Omega said:
In the velvet lounge at Lotus.

Rumsfield emasculated Spidey w/ velour nighties while Cap sat in a corner and watched.:down :(

Which makes no sense, because Spidey IS the more experienced and talented photographer and Cap just overexposes all the shots when he runs the camera.

jag

Ok Jag. It's all a joke until people are releasing box-set Dvd's of this for $19.95 on e-bay.

Alpha and Omega said:
Ok Jag. It's all a joke until people are releasing box-set Dvd's of this for $19.95 on e-bay.

I imagine the laughing will stop soon. :csad:

jag

We suspected Cap; it's a known fact that he only took the secret formula to spite a male Algerian ex-lover who told him that he wasn't good enough. On the other hand, Spidey outing himself came as a total shock, and it cut that deep.

It led to: 'good ol' boys drinkin' whiskey and rye sayin' this will be the day that I die.'

I think it's some kind of man-law now.

i just realized. unstoppable hates things that are
a) gay
or
b) making fun of spider-man.

this thread is now his krypotonite!:eek:

maxwell's demon said:
i just realized. unstoppable hates things that are
a) gay
or
b) making fun of spider-man.

this thread is now his krypotonite!:eek:

Someone brought that up in the other thread:confused:

this thing- seriously- is the board totally effed up for anyone else?

goddamint. everyitme i refresh it takes almsot am inute adn hten there are 8 new posts.

i can't be expected to read everything!:cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"