• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Filming begins October 22...

Well that's something that'll effect every outdoor production. But yeah, not as bad as Tampa though

is this supposed to take place in winter?

You rarely see that in superhero films, except Batman Returns.. they should do it more often..

And another day of filming has been completed. I'm surprised that no one has sent in anything about the film.

They must be pretty low key, then. :cmad:

They could've started filming anything for all we know. It might be the easier stuff that doesn't even have Ray in them or anyone kicking ass just yet.

Glad to see Colin Salmon is in this. I like him as an actor.

I want to see some set pics, preferably Mr. Stevenson in his Punisher ensemble!

They are actually filming in a little pub and some scenes oustide the pub
Location Montreal city, university ave. ..The pubs name is Vieux Dublin.

Someone from Montreal have to go on a stake out.

Cool pub, but where's the on location pics? There's got to be someone out there with some snapshots.:ninja:

source: imdb

they will be filming in the old port of montreal, around willam street, and st-henir

("Henir?" I believe it's St. Henri, a old district of Montreal, i knew this place because my aunt live in Montreal).

Wow this production is pretty damn sneaky. We've seen absoloutely nothing on this one since it started filming. You'd think they'd show us Ray in the Punisher gear already.

Wow this production is pretty damn sneaky. We've seen absoloutely nothing on this one since it started filming. You'd think they'd show us Ray in the Punisher gear already.

Yeah, I don't see anyone dedicated, or at least dedicated enough, to take at least one picture for us.

^^^

Why would they..i bet the movie going people do not even know another film is coming..let alone where it is being filmed.

^^^

Have they even told you what he looks like?

Ray i mean.

:o

^ No I haven't been told anything about the actors but I'm sure he looks like The Punisher. ;) I did give a clue about something "Fantasy Island" but nobody figured it out yet...assuming it's still in the shooting script. Even if someone did figure it out I won't say anything but if you remember that term above you'll know what I mean after you see it.

^ No I haven't been told anything about the actors but I'm sure he looks like The Punisher. ;) I did give a clue about something "Fantasy Island" but nobody figured it out yet...assuming it's still in the shooting script. Even if someone did figure it out I won't say anything but if you remember that term above you'll know what I mean after you see it.

Spoiler Alert

Ray has Tattoo's hairstyle, yup that's it!:woot:

cottage2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"