• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Films you'd go back to see if they were rereleased

Thanks for all your suggestions.

Yes, of course price and distance will be a factor.

The Giant Screen is only 10 mins from my workplace so no problem for me to go straight from the office, and tickets are about £10.

I think they would need to appeal to hardcore film fans and dedicated genre followers to get enough people back, hence the Creature Feature season did really well.

Or they should hold genre film festivals there like they do with the sci-fi festival in London, where they show some great stuff you'd never see anywhere else otherwise.

I uses to live near a theater that would show horror classics and cult films during October. I got to see Re-Animator my first time on the big screen.

Ghostbuster is having a rerelease this year. I'm very tempted to check that out.

I need to see the LOTR trilogy on the big screen again. I was too young to appreciate them at the time, now they are my favourite films.

I just now remembered seeing a special free showing of Evil Dead 2 back in college. That was good times.

Elm Street 1-3
Godzilla 1985
Raimi's Spider-man trilogy
Evil Dead 2
Jaws

I actually wish movie studios or theaters released more older films for limited runs. I'd love to some classics on the big screen again!

Watchmen
Inception
Star Wars 4-6
Back To The Future 1-3
Spider-Man 2
Saving Private Ryan
Jaws

Back to the future 1+2
Star wars trilogy 4-6
Superman 1+2
And I can't believe nobody has said it yet..... the shining!

Absolutely anything by Stanley Kubrick and Alfred Hitchcock.

Off the top of my head:

The Dark Knight
Jurassic Park
Scream
The Thing
The Fountain
Moon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"