Firestar Christmas*

Abishai100

Civilian
Reaction score
Here's a festive holiday-season fan-fiction featuring a terrific heroine, Firestar (Marvel Comics) in a dystopian tale about fighting terrorism with proportionate design and finding the daylight of Christmas (in Colorado!). Thanks for reading (and enjoy!),

====

Angelica was a fiery redhead living in the snowy US city of Aspen, Colorado. However, she was also the costumed super-heroine named Firestar. No one knew this, of course, except the NSA (National Security Agency). Firestar worked with the US government to rid the American homeland of deadly organized terrorism. She had the power to shoot fire from her fingertips and fly around, making her a real threat to ground-roaming terrorists. Firestar (Angelica) was also considered a very beautiful American woman by People Magazine.

firestar1.jpg

FIRESTAR (Angelica): "I love Aspen, and I love living in Colorado while working for the government!"

firestar5.jpg

Firestar donned a very colorful and exciting costume comprised of red mask and red hair and yellow uniform. This costume gave her the aura of a real 'fire-child' which was appropriate given her metaphysical powers to control the hot energy and mysticism of fire itself. Firestar was considered therefore a stylish rendition of G.I. Jane, a real boon for the American people and even the government!

firestar2.jpg

FIRESTAR (Angelica): "I hope my powers and abilities render terrorists afraid of destroying America!"

firestar6.jpg

DOCTOR DOOM: "I am the ultimate terrorist, and I'll find and destroy this heroine named Firestar."

firestar8.jpg

Doctor Doom was the new super-villain in Colorado, striking fear in the hearts of Americans. He was a masked deformed maniac who marshalled multiple female terrorists he called his Sirens. Doom and his Sirens spread hellfire all over Colorado by planting small explosives near municipal buildings and offices. This prompted the NSA to recruit Firestar (Angelica) to find and destabilize Doctor Doom and his evil Sirens. Firestar then met a University of Colorado comparative literature professor named Bobby Satan who was working on a theory to use mental energy and ice guns and ice energy to create a feeling of controlled anarchy. Bobby Satan transformed into the hero named Iceman, but deep down he was just a nerdy professor, which is why Angelica (Firestar) fell in love with this brown-skinned angel!

flyers2.jpg

ICEMAN (Bobby): "I'll rob multiple banks in Colorado with government license and frame Doom/Sirens!"

apu1.jpg

Iceman (Bobby) and Firestar (Angelica) formed an unlikely partnership. The duo decided to create distractions and bank robberies all over Colorado, consulting all the while with the NSA and US government. Firestar would create road fires and smoke, while Iceman would visit the nearby bank (financial institutions) and steal diamonds and gold and cash, pretending to be a masked Islamic terrorist seeking to compete with the anarchy methods of Doctor Doom and his Sirens, for the purpose of controlled dystopia.

bank32.jpg

Iceman and Firestar continued in their strange subversive methods to deteriorate the mystique of Doom and his Sirens. The plan worked. As Iceman robbed more and more banks while Firestar was flying around nearby road fires to distract the authorities, the newspapers declared Iceman the real terrorist and bandit that Colorado folks should consider a real 'dagger' to capitalism complacency. This infuriated Doom and his Sirens who're using crime and anarchy to spread their mystique and aura of complete fascism. Doom and his Sirens decided to retreat somewhere in Egypt, where they could re-hash a more effective terrorist scheme! Iceman and Firestar celebrated with a romantic honeymoon in Aspen during a dark ice-storm signifying their hearfelt ABCD imagination after chasing away Doom and his Sirens.

firestar4.jpg

FIRESTAR: Our Christmas tree is beautiful, Bobby.
ICEMAN: You're beautiful, Angelica!
FIRESTAR: You think Doom/Sirens will return?
ICEMAN: If he does, we'll return fire with fire, dear.
FIRESTAR: Let's at least enjoy this temporary Christmas peace.
ICEMAN: Merry Christmas, my sweet angel.

firestar7.jpg

FIRESTAR (Angelica): "Nothing warms the heart more than a delightfully deserved decorated Christmas!"

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Ghost Rider: Art Heist!

====

"My name's Ghost Rider, and I'm the art-thief of France. I always wear a mask. I intend to perform a daring heist of the Firestar painting and diamonds from the famous Crystal Museum in Paris."

ateam1.jpg

"You may have seen some of my comics art in Marvel editions featuring the iconic Ghost-Rider, though no one's ever been able to link me to the masked art-thief who's become famous in France. Nevertheless, Ghost-Rider remains an inspiration to me, especially since he captures my fascination with the leviathan of traffic control."

dia5.jpg

"This is the art museum from which I'm lifting the Firestar diamonds and painting. As you can see, it's well secured and there's plenty of security. However, I'm entering as a substitute night-guard after stealing the uniform of the regular night-guard from his home I've invaded and using a temporary fake ID to present myself as the substitute, since the regular is home sick with pneumonia! While no one is inside the museum, I'll cover all the security cameras with very thick and frosty stained-glass lenses and then evade the laser-detecting glass box holdings of the diamonds and Firestar painting with a handy-dandy powder and blade-stick with grabbing tendons or fingers!"

dia1.jpg

"Here's my handy-dandy stick-blade with a crystal-diamond skull head for ornament. This is the perfect tool for this night-time art-heist of the Crystal museum in Paris, France."

dia2.jpeg

"I'm a big fan of the Hindu deity Shiva, the destroyer and meditator of eternity from various mythology in Asia. Shiva guides me and gives me transcendental mental peace and imagination as I prepare my various art-heists designed to glorify the nature of human darkness."

dia3.jpg

"The French police are very intelligent, but I'll evade them when I exit the art museum in the small early hours of the morning with the lifted Firestar diamonds and painting. I'll then travel to the USA to celebrate the holidays. Hopefully, the French police will not discover my tied up regular Crystal museum night-guard in his home on the night of the heist itself."

dia4.jpg

"Incidentally, I'm using the diamonds to create a special tin plate of thin-layered design to serve as my special diadem toast to the dragon of modernism diaries. After all, isn't modern treasure worth adventure and folklore?"

dia6.jpg

INTERPOL: The Firestar painting that Ghost-Rider has stolen must be recovered for the honor of France!"

dia7.jpg

"Now, I'm in Rockefeller Center in NYC to enjoy the lights and festivities of Christmas 2020. As you may know, this sort of holiday-season revelry reflects my lifelong interests in translating treasures of civilization into expressions of diaries. Merry Christmas!"

dia8.jpg

INTERPOL: If you know the whereabouts of Ghost-Rider, inform the police so we may discover exactly why he's targeted Firestar as a prefect of modernism darkness!

====

The Tree Drawing!

Here's a much more light-hearted approach to holiday-season design.

====

In a delightful nearby Christmas-town, a young businesswoman was marketing the coloring books tied to the holiday season for kids, presenting herself as an education-minded capitalist. This businesswoman, Candace, wanted to paint Christmas-town as a place of great social activity and promoted indoor activities for kids during snowy days, activities like drawing and coloring at community centers. Candace herself became the subject of sketches and drawings used to promote that holiday season. It was all very artistic.

bure1.jpg

Well, as Candace drawings began circulating as ethics-minded business sketches in Christmas-town, kids were enjoying learning how to draw and color at designated community centers. Teachers were recruited to help the kids learn how to draw and color and how such activities promoted learning and socialization and the general festivity of the holiday season. It was all very Christmas.

bure3.jpg

DOCTOR DOOM: "I hate Christmas-town, and I hate this businesswoman Candace, so I intend to insert some mild form of terrorism this holiday season which will require that pesky heroine Firestar to intercede with some proactive social heroism, and this will give me the off-chance to paint Firestar as a simple dummy!"

bure2.jpg

Well, Firestar did intercede to make sure Christmas-town was not destroyed by Doom's terrorism or Candace's community center kids' drawings were not darkened or sullied by pure hellfire. Firestar promoted kids making drawings of heroic activities and patriotic symbols, to remind the good people of Christmas-town that imagination could be used to fend off the invading force of terrorism. It was all very worldly.

====

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"