Age of Extinction First vehicle images surface

The first look at Optimus Prime's new vehicle form.

382616_10151677019436788_1150604130_n.jpg

Not sure I like that

I can't see them using the Bugatti in a chase sequence lol.

exclusive heres the new design ...

The first look at Optimus Prime's new vehicle form.

382616_10151677019436788_1150604130_n.jpg

Looks like they may have cut the sleeper compartment out of this design. I like the trucks from the first 2 movies better so this design will take some getting used to.

So the two new cars are rumored to be Drift and Slingshot, but don't they usually give the new bots temp names?

Very Stylish new Prime. I like it. I'm ready for some not suped up cars though.

I can't link it in as an image, but this link is from the monument valley shoot and it may send the G1 fans into a frenzy...

Who is this?

So the two new cars are rumored to be Drift and Slingshot, but don't they usually give the new bots temp names?

Yes, they do. During production of DOTM Sentinel Prime was called Ultra Magnus, Megatron's new alt mode was Cyclonus, Soundwave's new alt-mode was Breakdown, Roadbuster was Warpath and Shockwave was Blitzwing.

Last edited:
Liking the new Optimus design, hope they reveal his new bot form soon though, I am more interested in that.

I can't link it in as an image, but this link is from the monument valley shoot and it may send the G1 fans into a frenzy...

Who is this?

The new Prime truck looks much better in the side view. The older flat nose truck could possibly be Ultra Magnus before an upgrade.

The Veyron is the fastest car in the world, right? It should be Blurr, but you never know with these movies.

The Veyron is the fastest car in the world, right?

It is. Guinness took away the title while they reviewed a change to the speed limiter and if it affected the basic design, but then gave the title back.

Liking the new Bumblebee, his bot design looks like it will be a lot different than the last trilogy, unlike Prime, whose bot seems like it doesnt have to change much.

Bumblebee looks interesting and very different. now i am more sad that OP looks so similar to his old design.

Group image...

Just what the **** is that truck behind Prime? The angle of the cab means i't not the cab over we saw yesterday.... Plus, who is that behind them all?

The new bumblebee is ****ing ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"