Five Minutes to Noon: Watchmen at Comic Con July 25

Those all look pretty good, though the Nite Owl one seems a bit out of character, at least for a first impression

Man, I love these.Here is all of them:

postercc02mr5.jpg

postercc04wo6.jpg

postercc03qa0.jpg

postercc05ut1.jpg

postercc01jr3.jpg

postercc06ep6.jpg

I must have all of them.

Also, grrr, I want that extended footage to show up online!

There was a person over in the Wolverine boards that taped the Wolverine trailer. That person said they are going to the Watchmen panel today. So if they taped a trailer that no one knew was going to be there, I think they will tape something that they did know was going to be shown. (If that makes sense)

I would assume that person taped the Watchmen footage, I AM NOT saying for sure. Just an idea that someone has it.

I love those posters. They look so retro, as if they were actually made in 1985.

First thing I thought when I saw those: "Gotta catch 'em all!"

Bubastis looks awesome!

as well as Nite Owl sitting down and taking off his glasses with old costumes behind him.

spandex costumes? did they look really old or just earlier versions of the armoured look?

like Pokemon? what the hell do they share with Pokemon?

There are several of them, and he would like to have all of them.

I couldn't agree more. I have about 5 movie posters up in my room, and I kinda want to take them all down and just put all of these up. Only I'd need room for one more.

Which brings up the question, where's Laurie? We've got her mom, but no Laurie poster?

These new poster are brilliant, When you look at these you think that Snyder is making a great adaptation of Watchmen but then you hear the news that he wants my chemical romance to do a cover of Desolation Row by Bob Dylan for the film, when you hear things like that you think what the hell is this guy doing, does he even know watchmen but then you have a trailer what was amazing, new posters that are awesome and the new footage shown at comic con which sounds superb, i am praying that this is the Watchmen film we all want.

just remember my crappy recordings is only doing the song for the end credits its not like it will ruin the movie sometimes i wonder if people complain about the slightest thing just for the sake of complaining

SB-P

These new poster are brilliant, When you look at these you think that Snyder is making a great adaptation of Watchmen but then you hear the news that he wants my chemical romance to do a cover of Desolation Row by Bob Dylan for the film, when you hear things like that you think what the hell is this guy doing, does he even know watchmen but then you have a trailer what was amazing, new posters that are awesome and the new footage shown at comic con which sounds superb, i am praying that this is the Watchmen film we all want.

I dont see the connection there. What does bad taste in music have to do with knowing Watchmen? Sure, MCR sucks, and i'd rather they weren't used in the movie, but that has nothing to do with whether or not Snyder understands Watchmen.

Interestingly, all those posters have the phrase "Who Watches the Watchmen" on them. Only one I can't find is the Silk Spectre one, but I assume it's written on one of the newspapers or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"