For kids today, who are the top tier superheros?

Yeah, it'll definitely keep changing. When I was a kid, like elementary school, is was all about X-Men and TMNT. That was right before Image really took off, too, but as popular as Spawn and the like were, I don't think they ever caught on with the mainstream the way Iron Man, etc. have.

Iron Man, Spider-man, Bat-man, and Wolverine (though his popularity has been waning in the past few years), are probably the most popular heroes with kids. Ironically the same holds true for adults who don't read comics.
Super-man, The Flash, Wonder-Woman, Fantastic Four, Hulk, X-Men, and Green Lantern are all heroes that most kids know about, but their popularity varies.

Ask this question again in 10-15 years.

If you mean it changes with the times, then yeah.
When I was a little kid, Superman was DC's most popular because of the Christopher Reeve movies and at the same time, Hulk was Marvel's most recognizable because of the TV show. Those were my two favorites at the time for sure.
I have a feeling Supes' popularity is about to come back around.

Ask this question again in 10-15 years. Then the different Marvel Comics's characters have done most of its turn at the cinemas, and stories are put to an end. Perhaps another, better take of Fantastic Four is the on-going thing for them by then, a francise or so (whatever company behind it).

Why would I want to wait 10-15 years to ask a question when I can ask it now? The question is "for kids today..." not kids for tomorrow or kids for all time. It may be a different answer in the future but I'm not going to wait until then.

Avengers will add Cap to the kids interest lineup because he's the hero. And clearly Hulk and probably Thor.

So Iron Man, Spider-Man, Wolverine (weak), Hulk, Cap, Thor in 2012. Marvel Big 6 is complete.

And Batman and hopefully Superman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"