• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

For those who doubted that I was a Star Wars fan!

I don't think those are your eyes...

but go pick those things up anyway and put them in a bowl of ice because you might need them later in life.

They are my eyes, trust me...I know...

But you guys are focusing on the negative..click on the pics to make em larger and check out the star wars room..and did you know I was holding an original darth vader vintange lightsaber from 1980?

But you guys are focusing on the negative..click on the pics to make em larger and check out the star wars room..and did you know I was holding an original darth vader vintange lightsaber from 1980?

Bull****. You know how I know that? Because I played ****in Darth Vader in 1980 (boy, what a good year) and I took home very lightsabor. Thats right, everyone of them. Sure, some may call me greedy - but they make great night lights and whenever I need to scratch my mother****in back, I have the perfect tool. It also cuts through bread like magic! :wow:

So good try, Shatner-lover, you will fool no one here.

Bull****. You know how I know that? Because I played ****in Darth Vader in 1980 (boy, what a good year) and I took home very lightsabor. Thats right, everyone of them. Sure, some may call me greedy - but they make great night lights and whenever I need to scratch my mother****in back, I have the perfect tool. It also cuts through bread like magic! :wow:

So good try, Shatner-lover, you will fool no one here.
I bow before you, David Prowse.
May I get you a coffee? A donut? May I kiss the very ground you walk on?

I bow before you, David Prowse.
May I get you a coffee? A donut? May I kiss the very ground you walk on?

Please, though I am clearly far superior than you, I like to walk among the ants every once and a while and act as if I am your equal. Never before have I faced such a daunting role (not even that one episode of The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy I was in! :wow:) and yet I relish in the opportunities that present itself. For example, today I found I can make my penis grow larger in my email account! Of course, then there is the question of whether Sweden really needs to be enlarged. :huh:

My eyes! My pristine eyes!

1. who are you, and why would we care whether or not you're a star wars fan?

2. i bet you get laid like, 24/7.

3. ugh. gross.

who are you, and why would we care whether or not you're a star wars fan?

You never heard of me? I'm basically an internet celebrity. don't smack the next hollywood actor. And also, a character in the movies fanboys is based on me. the fat guy missin' a nut.

2. i bet you get laid like, 24/7.

Oh absolutely!

3. ugh. gross.

From a certain point of view.

I now have the urge to gouge my eyes out, thank you very much Storm. youve scarred me for life...

:dry:
:csad:
:(

crying.jpg

OH GOD IT'S LIKE LOOKING IN THE FUTURE!!!:wow:

screw this i'm losing weight :csad:

but seriously couldn't you have shown us some darth maul pants

Hell no I'm not clicking on those pics to make them larger. I've seen enough :confused:

Oh no he returns....in boxers:csad:......only smelling Anakin's fresh hair on Naboo can save us now

I think most agree they prefer this type of underwear model :ninja:

I have to thank people like Stormchaser and Starwarsagent because it downplays my geekiness. :up:

:eek:

*curls up in fetal position*

jag

Way back when I was a ****ing disgusting lard-ass fat hog I had the decency to make sure that people only saw my hideous, unsexy body when wrapped in clothing.
:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EliSan
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"