Formula One

If they take it from Max after what they did to him not just today but all season long, F1 is going to lose all legitimacy.

Can’t take it away now with the race already done. That would be seriously dumb and anticlimactic.

Oh good, glad it’s over then. No point in considering reversing anything after the race. They have to stick by whatever decisions were made.
I'd be fine if it was necessary. But this was all about Max and Lewis, and Max beat Lewis to the line after passing him. Everything else is noise.

Crazy, crazy season and I loved absolutely every part of it!!! Bring on 2022!!! I hope that Leclerc & Ferrari will be in the mix as well this year!

Last edited:
Masi lost all authority with his actions across the entirety of last season. Yas was just the final straw for everyone

No surprise here.

As you say, no surprise at all. Hopefully the next person is a lot more competent. I’ve lost interest for now until they get a hold of the rules and potential
scenarios which should all be set out in stone beforehand. Repeated safety cars including right near the end of the race is not something completely unfathomable like Godzilla and Megatron coming in and ripping up the turf so there should be no need for on-the-spot and high pressure “mis”-interpretations of rules. Don’t try and create drama/excitement when you’re the person in charge of applying the rules, just apply the rules.

Ferrari got a 1-2 in the Bahrain Grand Prix!! LeClerc took the win and Carlos Sainz Jr second.

Will be great if we get a realistic challenge from them this season to mix things up. Hamilton came 3rd and Verstappen retired.

LeClerc on pole for Australia. Great if Ferrari are really back!

LeClerc wins. Amazing start to this season!

It's Bernie. I would've been more surprised if it was the opposite.

My number one issue with the defense of, "it's different in our language", is Piquet speaks English, very well.
Oh I didn't know if he's known for saying this kind of stuff. :csad:

Good point. Also with Piquet there's some new reports that there was some homophobic stuff in there as well.

Bernie has said crazy stuff the entire time I've known he's existed. Here is an example:

Ex-F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone says Black people are often 'more racist than White people,' even as he praises Lewis Hamilton's drive for diversity | CNN

And yeah, that makes sense withe Piquet.
Wow, what an ass. Shame he’s been able to get away with saying stuff like this for so long then, all while seeing so much success. No surprise that ex champions feel free to talk like this even in 2022 when the F1 boss is like that.

That British GP was pure insanity, and a lot of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"