french dc fan introduction

sgeorges4

Civilian
Reaction score
hello,

My name is Aurélien,I'm 19 year old,french ,I'm a fan of dc(note: who dislike batman tnba and tend to threat it as a paralel/alternative universe[the easiest way to explain the radical difference of some character desig+it help me dismiss the stuff I don't like in my continuity]). I'm somewhat of a history nerd and a modelist (I only do project/prototype suchas the fokker DVII MAG[600 ordered by austria hungary,not much produced,I'm planing to do what if romanian aircraft and a somewhat special MAG using the eduard 1/48 scale dual combo],I also build ship model [currently trying to save my emdem/dresden from revell,I'll do some scratch and base the model on the base project(conception emdem was different from the real emdem per example),both will be done in colonial livrary).

note: I didn't knew were to put this post ,sorry in advance if I didn't put it in the right place

thanks,and I tried to register to the cbr community but for some reason my email was ban even though I never created any account there

I've never had an account there but I browse it now and then, and sometimes it won't let me do even that. It comes up 'IP Banned'. Then after a day or so it's fine. They obviously get some kind of glitch now and then.

SHH is far better, anyway!

I could create an account here wich is way better than not being able to because the mail got ban for no reason and I also that tnbaharley would have been better if they fellowed harley holiday's story (she truly seemed to want to reform herself,so it's wierd to me to see her character come back to zero)

Hello. I love DC as well. I did models a good bit as a kid and now one of my sons has gotten into it as well. You should like this forum.

what’re your favorite DC comic titles/stories?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"