• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Full House Revival in the Works

We had three guys who took on a roles of parenthood raising three girls in the 90's. They tackled issues of development family, responsibility ,growing up etc.

and the critics SAVAGED it in its first two seasons, right up until it started pulling in MAJOR ratings

it debuted in 1987 and one review called it the worst show of ABCs fall lineup that year

Also those three guys quickly and frequently had adult females to assist them so they weren't exactly doing it alone. But it was an exception to the "men can't raise children competently" trope we're still grasping with in 2016.

We had three guys who took on a roles of parenthood raising three girls in the 90's. They tackled issues of development family, responsibility ,growing up etc.

Was Full House really the first sitcom to tackle this type of scenario. I don't know, that just feels...wrong to me, but I'm coming up with a blank with a sitcom that really did something similar before it, so you're probably right.

Was Full House really the first sitcom to tackle this type of scenario. I don't know, that just feels...wrong to me, but I'm coming up with a blank with a sitcom that really did something similar before it, so you're probably right.
First sitcom yeah, and the movie Three Men and a Baby came out a couple months after.

A great modernized version of the original. Really enjoyed it.

My Three Sons.

Not a fan of sitcoms like I used to be but I watched the first episode and it was ok. I'm going to try too finish the rest before Daredevil S2.

Netflix
‏@netflix
Consider it an early holiday present. 🏠 @fullerhouse Season 2 is coming to Netflix Dec 9.

Cs448RQW8AE_cR1.jpg

Disgusting feet and all, Kimmy Gibler is still smashable.

Who's the guy between Kimmy and DJ?

Also, Kimmy and Stephanie got along better than on the original show.

Almost done with the second season. Max is still my favorite character but Jimmy is a strong second. This new season is much stronger than the first, IMO. Also, I'm a strong DJ/Steve shipper. I just don't care about Matt.

I liked it a lot. Think the first season was funnier though. Fernando is still my favorite. Probably makes me laugh the most out of everyone.

Agree with you on Matt. His friendship with Steve is great, but other than that I don't care for him.

Some great appearances from old Full House characters in this one. [blackout]Kimmy's ex boyfriend Duane and Gia[/blackout] were my favorites.

Just finished season 1 (I was just too busy :hehe: ) loved it so far, just started season 2, if it was good as 2, I am looking forward to 3. I wonder why they do not have the original Full House on Netflix?

The question is what are the odds of them getting a Michelle cameo next season from one of the Olsen twins?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"