• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

G.R.A.W 2 Announced! ASSASSINS CREED pushed back.

Mentok

Avenger
Reaction score
http://www.ubisoftgroup.com/index.p...5cGU9NSZmaWx0ZXJfbW9udGg9JmZpbHRlcl95ZWFyPQ==
Fiscal Fourth quarter line-up update:

* Ubisoft today announces the launch in the fiscal fourth quarter of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter™ 2, which will capitalize on the first episode’s success (more than 2.4 millions copies sold).

* This launch will take the place of Assassin’s Creed™ and Brothers In Arms Hell’s Highway™, which will now strengthen fiscal year 2007-08.

Nice news :up:

Pitty Assassins Creed and BiA were pushed back though :(

Blas who'd kill you. :csad: Over in Misc. he's throwing a tantrum. :woot:

So isn't this Ghost Recon 4? I hate when game companies do this crap. We'll have another "StarWars: Dark Forces 4: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi OutCast 2: Jedi Academy on our hands if Ubisoft sucks it up even more.

And what's with Eidos and Ubisoft not letting game titles have numbers? Instead of actual sequencial numbers, we need stupid, barely plot-related subtitles like "Blood Money", "Pandora Tomorrow", "Warrior Within", "Deadly Shadows", "Invisible War"...

Well, "Invisible War" was actually a big part of Deus Ex 2, but it was a crap game for a Deus Ex title. Still a mile ahead of Resistance though.

Sounds like Assassin's Creed will come out next year.

Man i sure hope GRAW 2 is as good as the first GRAW on the 360.

orange said:
Man i sure hope GRAW 2 is as good as the first GRAW on the 360.
It's probably going to be an "Island Thunder" or something, but glorified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"