Game of Thrones - HBO part 2 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
s2fanposterstark691x102.jpg

Last edited:
I feel sorry for the sucker who was in charge of painting the wolf.

There's no Ramsay Snow this season. (at least that anyone knows about)

Popular speculation is that he may show up in armor at the end of this season or they are pushing the burning of Winterfell to season 3.

I gotta admit, I wouldn't mind if it's actually like the latter, the [BLACKOUT]Blackwater battle[/BLACKOUT] would be the one major event they're building up this season since it'll feature in the penultimate episode and if they're going to split ASOS into two seasons they could push forward [BLACKOUT]the sacking of Winterfell[/BLACKOUT] for the next season.

They should. Honestly, Bran, Rickon, Osha and co. have almost absolutely nothing to do in ASOS, that's before they cut it into two full seasons. That will give them a very interesting storyline for Season 3.

I bet that story ends in S2 with [blackout]Theon Greyjoy taking Winterfell[/blackout]. Just a guess.

And with 10 episodes instead of the usual 12 they could only fit so many events that's occurring without it getting too overwhelming. But that might apply more to ASOS than ACOK but still, they could just end this season with [BLACKOUT]Theon about to take over Winterfell and not knowing if Bran, Osha, Hodor Rickon etc survives, basically ending with a cliffhanger[/BLACKOUT] and I won't mind.

They should. Honestly, Bran, Rickon, Osha and co. have almost absolutely nothing to do in ASOS, that's before they cut it into two full seasons. That will give them a very interesting storyline for Season 3.

I bet that story ends in S2 with [blackout]Theon Greyjoy taking Winterfell[/blackout]. Just a guess.

I think it will end with the ASOS prologue [blackout]with the return of the Others. Makes a much better cliffhanger.[/blackout]

I gotta admit, I wouldn't mind if it's actually like the latter, the [BLACKOUT]Blackwater battle[/BLACKOUT] would be the one major event they're building up this season since it'll feature in the penultimate episode and if they're going to split ASOS into two seasons they could push forward [BLACKOUT]the sacking of Winterfell[/BLACKOUT] for the next season.

I'm betting on
that they end the Winterfell storyline with Asha coming to Winterfell to tell Theon that no reinforcments are coming to help him. That way they can still have him murder the Miller's kids and end Bran's cliffhanger by showing them hiding in the crypts in the last episode. So Reek can be introduced in season 3 along with the Reeds somehow discovering them on their way to the wall. There's heavy suspion that Catelyn releases Jaime this season so the fake out of Bran and Rickon's death needs to happen this season.

Wow. This thread is like reading a secret government letter that's been redacted. :p

Winter is Coming is thinking this might be the official Poster for Season 2:

gameofthronesseason2key.jpg

Very Nice, the Crown is up for grabs.

Last edited:
False. War is already here. Winter is coming.

The Starks and Northmen are still referred to as wolves. Robb's nickname is the Young Wolf, not the Young Direwolf.

How do think there going to do the whole [BLACKOUT]Barristan Selmy/Arstan Whitebeard reveal[/BLACKOUT] in the show?

[blackout]Nobody probably remembers what he looks like from his two scenes in season one. By the time there is a reveal...probably in season 4.....the audience won't remember Bannister.[/blackout]

That's my guess. We'll see what happens.

You need to get better with the names, DACrowe :oldrazz:

not to mention they dont use actual wolves on the show. The dire wolves are actually Tamaskan dogs. Pretty bad ass dogs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamaskan_Dog

It's still a little way away, but I can't wait to see them at full size. Some of those Robb in battle with hi8s wolf scenes are just too good not to reread a couple times in one go.

Cost is gonna go up though, doing large (almost horse sized) wolves, the dragons, lizardlions, etc coming up.

Have been seeing alot of trailers about season 2. Can't wait.

Anxious to see what Arya Stark gets into this season. She has got to be the coolest, young female character on tv.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back