Games you want to see as movies

I wanna add God Of War too my list.

See I knew I was forgetting something.Would love God of War.

See, I would say God of War as well, but I don't think the film adaptation will ever do justice. For games such as AC, ME and Halo, I think it would be on the same level as the games, as for GoW, I don't think a film would even come close to the brilliance that was the games. And also, what I've hear is that the people who made GoW would like to see Djimon Hounsou as Kratos...and I would not, lol.

Why not? He's a great actor, he has the right build, etc...

Why not? He's a great actor, he has the right build, etc...

Not a huge fan of him.

Plus all of his interviews, he seems like he has a chip on his shoulder and acts like he was the main star on Gladiator, haha.

I would honestly prefer an unknown to play Kratos just because there hasn't been a good track record for knowns playing as Greek characters. Except for Liam Neeson as Zeus.

Speaking of Zeus, do you know that Hulk Hogan is playing Zeus in some little kiddie Hercules direct-to-DVD movie? Haha. It's so lame.

Not a huge fan of him.

Plus all of his interviews, he seems like he has a chip on his shoulder and acts like he was the main star on Gladiator, haha.

I would honestly prefer an unknown to play Kratos just because there hasn't been a good track record for knowns playing as Greek characters. Except for Liam Neeson as Zeus.

Speaking of Zeus, do you know that Hulk Hogan is playing Zeus in some little kiddie Hercules direct-to-DVD movie? Haha. It's so lame.

little_hercules_in_3d1.jpg

:facepalm:

Darkstalkers would be nice. It won't break the Oscar records or anything, but Martial artist fights with Wherewolves, Rock Zombies, Chinese Ghosts, Mercenary heatpacking Red Rising Hood little girls, Succubi and Gender change inducing vampires? I'll take two! Of course, then I remember the best fighting game adaptation was over 12 years ago, and that the brightest franchise in the genre has already gone through 2 low budget, low talent turds. It's not that it's impossible. It's just that the current studio system won't allow it.

*Assassin's Creed

*GUN

*Batman Arkham Asylum

*Grand Theft Auto

*God Of War

*Shadow Of Rome

uncharted
zelda
call of duty modern warfare
resident evil(done properly using the 1st game as storyline)
splinter cell
devil may cry
marvel ultimate alliance!!
dead space
wolfenstein
Mass effect
Sonic the hedgehog
Vanquish
Binary domain
Resistance
Call of duty

Last edited:
No one has mentioned Fallout yet?!

Mass Effect would be epic too.

-Assassins creed
-Red dead
-splinter cell
-mass effect
-gears of war
-god of war
-uncharted
-call of duty modern warfare

If done right, I would not mind seeing a Grand Theft Auto film

Devil May Cry
Onimusha
Soul Calibur
Megaman
Bioshock
Red Dead Revolver
Oddworld
Jak and Daxter
Ratchet and Clank
Uncharted
Far Cry
Samurai Showdown
Fatal Fury
F.E.A.R
Condemned

Bioshock and Legend of Zelda are my two main ones. Providing of course they have a studio behind them who really cares about them.

No one has mentioned Fallout yet?!

Mass Effect would be epic too.

I'd love a Fallout movie. It would probably need a PG13 rating but there's still plenty of nastiness you can do with that. Story-wise I'd suggest taking a location that we haven't seen in the games and doing the ol "guy gets raised in a vault and has to leave for some reason" schtick. Deathclaws, Supermutants, the works.

I humored ideas of a live-action Ninja Gaiden...then thoughts of all the Asian characters being cast with Caucasian main-stay actors and the story being turned into something straight out of a Hollywood-wet dream filled me with dread.

So I'll humor the idea of a CGI Mega Man produced, directed, and written by Japanese handlers heavily involved with Capcom.

Also Kingdom Hearts. Disney is a safe bet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"