• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Gaming Headphones

Spider-Who?

ERMERGERD!
Reaction score
So I just moved out of my apartment to live with some friends. In doing so, I've had to sacrifice my nice surround sound system, until a few people here move out. Wanting to be able to play my games when without bothering anyone, I figured I'd look into some headphones. I don't need one with a mic and wired/wireless isn't a concern. I've seen a few advertising"surround sound", but I'm iffy on the quality of those (I've never tried them). Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Turtle Beach is great. I love mine.

Thanks for the info. Does anyone have any experience with the speakers claiming to have 7.1 surround sound?

I think turtle beach has those as well.
oh here's what came up to day

Features

Gift Guide Q&A Part Three

Victor and Scott assist Holiday shoppers with games, headphones, and consoles

source:EPD.tv/ROTR

the one mentioned here in this video is called the ps3 pulse "impulsion " wiresless head sets and they say it's good too. and they will work on any system that play's games. and the mic as they said is built into the head sets "can" so it's concealable and you don't look like those that ether are phone operators or air traffic controllers. you can work this on Xbox systems and iphone stuff like your ipods too.

Last edited:

Reviews Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset – Elite Edition (Gadget) Victor and Scott test out the Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset - Elite Edition...

scott's score 8.0 Vic's 8.5

Reviews Afterglow Universal Wireless Headset (Gadget)
Victor and Scott test out the Afterglow Universal Wireless Headset...

Scott's score 3.5 Vic's score 5.0

Reviews A50 Wireless Headset – Astro Edition (Gadget)
Victor and Scott test out the A50 Wireless Headset - Astro Edition...

Scott's score 9.5 Vic's 8.5

source:EPD.tv/ROTR

Last edited:
I have Astro A40. Very expensive but great quality sound for games & films.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"