General Gaming News

This whole phone number thing gives me the heebie jeebies. I just want to pop the game in my console, and move on.

At this point, Microsoft would say anything just so these governments would approve the deal.

Imo, this buyout wouldn't affect Sony IF they keep producing great games and keep up with the Ps5 supply. Sony probably should reconsider porting their "eXclusives" to PC. They just gave Pc and XboX players one more reason not to buy a ps5.

I hope Microsoft acquires ActiVision Blizzard, just to make Sony more competitive.

72 metacritic for Scorn (pc version) so far.
Scorn

At this point, Microsoft would say anything just so these governments would approve the deal.

Imo, this buyout wouldn't affect Sony IF they keep producing great games and keep up with the Ps5 supply. Sony probably should reconsider porting their "eXclusives" to PC. They just gave Pc and XboX players one more reason not to buy a ps5.

I hope Microsoft acquires ActiVision Blizzard, just to make Sony more competitive.

Fundamentally, yeah. Sony is essentially angry that they can't be lazy and just assume that all the major franchises will Of Course release on Playstation. And frankly, they have unclean hands, seeing how often they have either bought or tried to coerce at least limited exclusivity in the past. Complaining about Microsoft releasing their games on. . . many platforms, but not *theirs*? Rather hypocritical.

From what I have read, $4,000 is actually a decent chunk of change for the role but the woman wanted more and is coming off as somehow entitled to Bayonetta. Hale I think is just doing a job. Though she come off as scabby there.

My apologies to Hale. Taylor is a bigot, who has seeming been lying about quite a bit here, including her offered rate.

The only wrong being done here is the opaqueness of Japanese corporate practice regarding not being willing to just fire someone outright, IMO.

The only wrong being done here is the opaqueness of Japanese corporate practice regarding not being willing to just fire someone outright, IMO.

Nah, she wanted more, they declined. It is not something most companies will air out in the open.

And I just found out about Dante's VA's beliefs. Yikes...

Hellena Taylor misled people to try to create a storm. Looks like it’s backfired now.

Damn, they announced their new identity/name change just recently and now they're shut down.

The studio is currently said to be working on a new intellectual property (the aforementioned unannounced project), a new Deus Ex game ‘very early’ in development, and co-development partnerships with companies such as Xbox Game Studios on Playground Games‘ Fable.
Eidos Montréal working on a new Deus Ex! :jd: Hopefully the conclusion to Jensen's story.

Hmmm. It looks like they were the mobile game division of Square EniX.

I was surprised until I looked at the games they've released. If this was Crystal Dynamics and Eidos Montreal, it would be a big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"