General Gaming News

Having to explain to children that their games 'die' like pets and humans do is not a fun thing to do.

If Apple, Sony, and Meta (Facebook) can't make VR a hit then...
That VR set from Apple is so freaking expensive though. Unless they can make VR glasses as lightweight as normal reading glasses, its really not going to take off. Its also much convenient browsing your iphone than wear a VR set. It just doesn't seem practical.

I predict PSVR won't be around anymore by 2030. Another very expensive Vr set.

93e34.gif

Ubisoft was experimenting with that too. I think I posted that certain Ubi games were being interrupted with ads.

Edit: example

Last edited:

Why a Montreal video game consulting studio is at the centre of an online anti-diversity storm​

Sweet Baby Inc. is accused of forcing political agendas. Developers call it a misinformed hate campaign

mind you the Trench Crusade thing is about Women being in it and the fact that the Discord of Trench Crusade threw out christian Religious extremists.

That is why Grummz calls it Woke.
The Grummz guy is weird because he speedruns this whole "Anti Woke" thing so hard.
In the span of 24 hours he gone full speed on the Assassins Creed thing and then switched to the Trench Crusade thing in the same speed.

Every day he goes full speed on something else, he doesnt milk any of it as the grifters usually do.
He already is past the "They want me dead" stage and recently reached the "Satanic Left" stage of delusion.

And it has to be said, Sweet Baby Inc is used as a Boogeyman for these people, when they are far far far less involved in the games as its claimed.

And im already bored.
The only good thing about the lack of creativity studios are forced to have in order for the Publisher to make big money...is that im saving quite a lot of money.
Im still buying games of course, but its probably 70% less than ever before and many games only when there is a discount.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"