Superman Returns George Perez on Superman Returns trailer and film

SolidSnakeMGS said:
By the way Stewie, when I said you were a troll, I guess you didn't see the smiley. I was being lighthearted about it. That's what smileys are for, you know.

You tell me to get over myself, then you go into your auto-defense mode.
You attacked, bro. Attacks generally warrant defense.

C. Lee said:
EVERYONE needs to act civily.

EVERYONE needs to stop name calling.

EVERYONE needs to learn how to debate or discuss things without being rude.
Stewie Griffin said:
You attacked, bro. Attacks generally warrant defense.
No....this isn't the beaches of Normandy....it's the internet....if someone attacks, ignore and alert a moderator. People are going to have to learn to play nice.

C. Lee said:
No....this isn't the beaches of Normandy....it's the internet....if someone attacks, ignore and alert a moderator. People are going to have to learn to play nice.
Fair enough.

Stewie Griffin said:
Fair enough.
Glad to hear that.

TOO ALL POSTERS:

Too many people have this place confused with Baghdad or the jungles of Vietnam. If someone says something nasty to you....you are NOT emasculated if you don't attempt to behead him. This place was set up for people to come and have nice fun.....not nasty hooliganism or sadistic rampaging fun. The constant attacks and nastyness by too many people are hurting the place more than you can imagine. I'm not saying that no one can disagree with someone else or that no one can say something about the movie or moviemakers....but it doesn't have to be nasty, mean, or rude when you do it.

Does that mean I can't wear army fatigue at the computer?

Y'know, cant this go on in another thread here? sheesh, I post something positive and movie relevent, and people have to come in here and soil it.For all this talk of respecting opinions and keeping cool heads, im getting very fed up with this crap.

Im trying to follow what Mod's have said time and time again, Im just not seeing things getting better. I knew things would get crazy after the trailer was released, but damn...

Showtime029 said:
Does that mean I can't wear army fatigue at the computer?
Of course you can. But just so you know...camouflage underpants don't really count as fatigues. Wear some pants, man!

;)

Customer%20Photos%20-%20Camo%20Dylan.JPG

skruloos said:
Of course you can. But just so you know...camouflage underpants don't really count as fatigues. Wear some pants, man!

I always forget to shut that webcam off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"