• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Get YOUR name in the credits to PAYNE & REDEMPTION!...

L.Morgan-Rowe

Civilian
Reaction score
Hi all,

We've recently re-vamped and re-launched the site to the highly-anticipated, rather infamous independent film "Payne & Redemption", in order to start anew and get this project back on the road.

Please consult writer / director Fergle Gibson's post here for more information.

We've also introduced a new donations programme (viewable here), whereby people can contribute as little as £1 to the film's completion, in exchange for their name in the film's credits. Our target is £75K... And yes, we're aware how long the credits will be. :yay:

For those wondering, the footage we shot back in '06 WILL be included in the final film, but will serve as the end, and won't include any reference to Max Payne.

There is still no release date, but I can assure you that everyone, especially Fergle, is hard at work to bring this film to light. We will not give up.

As always, I'm here to answer any of your questions, so don't hesitate to ask!

Luke Morgan-Rowe,
Producer.
Payne & Redemption - An Independent Film
http://www.payneandredemption.com/

I used to see you posting on IMDB back when Fox sent you guys the letter and told you to shut it down. I'm glad you guys stuck to your guns and haven't abandoned the project.

Out of curiousity how do you guys feel about the few things you have seen of Max Payne 3 so far?

I used to see you posting on IMDB back when Fox sent you guys the letter and told you to shut it down. I'm glad you guys stuck to your guns and haven't abandoned the project.

Appreciated. :yay:

Out of curiousity how do you guys feel about the few things you have seen of Max Payne 3 so far?

Both Fergle, Dewi and I are in full support of the new direction Rockstar have chosen to take the Max Payne franchise. Although drastically different in setting to the previous titles, we feel that as long as they keep the key elements of the lead character's persona, it will be a worthy installment to the Max Payne saga.

Fergle actually wrote an article on his thoughts about MP3 back in June. You can read it here.

Luke.

Appreciated. :yay:

Both Fergle, Dewi and I are in full support of the new direction Rockstar have chosen to take the Max Payne franchise. Although drastically different in setting to the previous titles, we feel that as long as they keep the key elements of the lead character's persona, it will be a worthy installment to the Max Payne saga.

Fergle actually wrote an article on his thoughts about MP3 back in June. You can read it here.

Luke.

I read Fergles article

I'm glad you guys are optimistic about it. I did some research into San Paulo today and the movies that have inspired Rockstars new direction. I'm comfortable with them at the helm. Its just a matter of me getting used to changes. I still wish James McCaffrey was voicing. And hopefully will get to hear the Max Payne theme again and bring back the nostaglia.

Either way, hopefully things will go smoothly for you guys. You've all worked on this project for awhile. And the hard work will pay off in the end. And bringing something good to the fans that felt tainted after last October.

Well with Halloween around the corner, I'm going as Payne for a party( doubt anyone will recognize me) Got everything but that perfect jacket that gives off the "Payne" vibe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"