• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Getting her into bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Im just getting to the age where my friends are starting to have sex, and Im wondering, How do you get them into bed?

any advice would be useful!

The best advise was to get her drunk,its the second post in this thread.I would say to drag her into the bedroom.

Hi, Im just getting to the age where my friends are starting to have sex, and Im wondering, How do you get them into bed?

why do want to get your friends into bed?

oh MAN!!
i LOVE that pick up line!!!
seriously, if a guy at a bar came up to me and held a napkain up in front of me and asked me that, yeah, i'd pretty much sleep with him.
I need the address of the bar you hang out at, please. Thanks.

Ever tried stopping 'em?

chastity.jpg

607px-Chastity_belt.jpg

:dry:

J/K

You just need a different set of standards. This one is a slam dunk.

Fatemo.jpg

I cannot reveal that.

I'm assuming that you are under 18. Please take my advise and stop worrying about having a sex life in order to impress your friends. Actually stop worrying about impressing your friends period.

Those are not the type of people you should be around anyway.

First its sex. Whats next?

Drinking

Drugs

Or any other self-destructive activity merely to maintain a friendship with people who would not do anything to help you if:

You impregnated a girl or got a disease or AIDS.

Become an alcoholic or drive while intoxicated.

Became hooked on drugs.

Please talk to someone you can trust and can give you good advise like your parents or a teacher or educator you like. You are trying to enter a world that you have no way of handling at this point in your life.

Seriously. No good will come of this if you do this at this point in your life.

Also, women are not sex objectives, so don't treat them as such. Its not right to use other people for your own personal satisfaction. Thats right, I said it. Women are people too and have just as much right as you to be treated with respect.

Don't worry about bed, get em in the back seat of your car.

13 year olds shouldn't be having sex.

Right, Tangled Web?

I'm assuming that you are under 18. Please take my advise and stop worrying about having a sex life in order to impress your friends. Actually stop worrying about impressing your friends period.

Those are not the type of people you should be around anyway.

First its sex. Whats next?

Drinking

Drugs

Or any other self-destructive activity merely to maintain a friendship with people who would not do anything to help you if:

You impregnated a girl or got a disease or AIDS.

Become an alcoholic or drive while intoxicated.

Became hooked on drugs.

Please talk to someone you can trust and can give you good advise like your parents or a teacher or educator you like. You are trying to enter a world that you have no way of handling at this point in your life.

Seriously. No good will come of this if you do this at this point in your life.

Also, women are not sex objectives, so don't treat them as such. Its not right to use other people for your own personal satisfaction. Thats right, I said it. Women are people too and have just as much right as you to be treated with respect.

Though the drinking and drugs speech is probably a bit alarmist, I agree with the rest of this, Mr. Gumble. :up: Sex will happen when it happens. Fixating on it and doing only because your friends are doing it is probably the worst reason to do anything at all. Be your own man, Ironkid. Seriously. It's a trait few develop in this life but it will take you a very long way.

jag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"