Ghost Rider Team-Up

Ixnay Unbound

Civilian
Reaction score
I picked up the trade yesterday, and despite already owning all of the issues I absolutely loved it. It got me thinking of what issues could be collected in future "Team-Up" trades (which I REALLY hope Marvel continues).

Ghost Rider # 11 (w/ Hulk)
Marvel Team-Up # 15 (w/ Spider-Man)
Marvel Two-In-One # 8 (w/ Thing)
Daredevil # 108 & Ghost Rider # 20 (w/ Daredevil, obviously)
Ghost Rider # 55 (w/ Werewolf by Night)

Any other suggestions for the classic Ghost Rider series? There's Team America # 11, of course, but the chances of it getting reprinted are probably slim to none, lol.

And what about the 90's GR, who had TONS of guest-appearances? My picks for a "90's Team-Up" volume:

Spider-Man # 6-7
Punisher War Journal # 29-30
Thor # 430
Daredevil # 295
Ghost Rider/Wolverine/Punisher: Hearts of Darkness

What team-ups would YOU choose?

Marvel Premiere #28 (with Man-Thing, Werewolf, & Morbius)
Avengers #214
Champions #1

Marvel Premiere #28 (with Man-Thing, Werewolf, & Morbius)
Avengers #214
Champions #1

Marvel Premiere # 28 and Avengers # 214 were actually just reprinted in the first Ghost Rider Team-Up trade (along with Ghost Rider # 27 & 50, Marvel Team-Up # 91, and Marvel Two-In-One # 80). The Champions # 1 was also recently reprinted in the Champions Classic trade paperback - the full Champions series is now back in print in two very pricey trades.

Also, Rabid, those are two very good choices. Though I doubt Human Fly # 2 would get the treatment (for the same reasons as Team America # 11), Defenders # 96 would be a great addition.

Marvel Premiere # 28 and Avengers # 214 were actually just reprinted in the first Ghost Rider Team-Up trade (along with Ghost Rider # 27 & 50, Marvel Team-Up # 91, and Marvel Two-In-One # 80). The Champions # 1 was also recently reprinted in the Champions Classic trade paperback - the full Champions series is now back in print in two very pricey trades.

Oh thanks. Yeah, i dont buy the trades because i pretty much have most of the issues already.

Same here, but I still pick up the trades anyway when I have extra disposable cash. The better color and paper quality makes it worth the price, for me anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"