Ghost Rider Team-Up

Ixnay Unbound

Civilian
Reaction score
I picked up the trade yesterday, and despite already owning all of the issues I absolutely loved it. It got me thinking of what issues could be collected in future "Team-Up" trades (which I REALLY hope Marvel continues).

Ghost Rider # 11 (w/ Hulk)
Marvel Team-Up # 15 (w/ Spider-Man)
Marvel Two-In-One # 8 (w/ Thing)
Daredevil # 108 & Ghost Rider # 20 (w/ Daredevil, obviously)
Ghost Rider # 55 (w/ Werewolf by Night)

Any other suggestions for the classic Ghost Rider series? There's Team America # 11, of course, but the chances of it getting reprinted are probably slim to none, lol.

And what about the 90's GR, who had TONS of guest-appearances? My picks for a "90's Team-Up" volume:

Spider-Man # 6-7
Punisher War Journal # 29-30
Thor # 430
Daredevil # 295
Ghost Rider/Wolverine/Punisher: Hearts of Darkness

What team-ups would YOU choose?

Marvel Premiere #28 (with Man-Thing, Werewolf, & Morbius)
Avengers #214
Champions #1

Marvel Premiere #28 (with Man-Thing, Werewolf, & Morbius)
Avengers #214
Champions #1

Marvel Premiere # 28 and Avengers # 214 were actually just reprinted in the first Ghost Rider Team-Up trade (along with Ghost Rider # 27 & 50, Marvel Team-Up # 91, and Marvel Two-In-One # 80). The Champions # 1 was also recently reprinted in the Champions Classic trade paperback - the full Champions series is now back in print in two very pricey trades.

Also, Rabid, those are two very good choices. Though I doubt Human Fly # 2 would get the treatment (for the same reasons as Team America # 11), Defenders # 96 would be a great addition.

Marvel Premiere # 28 and Avengers # 214 were actually just reprinted in the first Ghost Rider Team-Up trade (along with Ghost Rider # 27 & 50, Marvel Team-Up # 91, and Marvel Two-In-One # 80). The Champions # 1 was also recently reprinted in the Champions Classic trade paperback - the full Champions series is now back in print in two very pricey trades.

Oh thanks. Yeah, i dont buy the trades because i pretty much have most of the issues already.

Same here, but I still pick up the trades anyway when I have extra disposable cash. The better color and paper quality makes it worth the price, for me anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"