Giuliani Takes Steps to Prep for Presidential Bid in 2008

hippie_hunter said:
Mark my words we will see a Giuliani/McCain ticket or a McCain/Giuliani ticket come 2008.

McCain could very well cause him to loose my vote.

And I'm not sure if a McCain ticket would go. I think it might be Giulliani or McCain with ol' Mitt as their running mate.

But that is because I maintain a Ross Perot-esque candidate will run in 2008 after years of Bush's fiscal irresponsibility and they will need someone to balance the ticket and keep the conservative base from going to this third party like in 1992.

lazur said:
I didn't know dems had the exclusive on cheating on their spouses.
I didn't say that. Dems just don't know how to hide it.:o

Historically, every president aside from Jimmy Carter and Gerald Ford have had mistresses at some point in their lives.

I also share the mindset that Rudy Guiliani won't win the Republican nomination for being pro-choice, pro-gay marriage, and pro-gun control.

Since that leaves John McCain and Mitt Romney, I would bet on McCain, though Romney could go either way. Part of his candidacy really depends on whether or not people would have a problem with a Mormon President.

Matt said:
McCain could very well cause him to loose my vote.

And I'm not sure if a McCain ticket would go. I think it might be Giulliani or McCain with ol' Mitt as their running mate.

But that is because I maintain a Ross Perot-esque candidate will run in 2008 after years of Bush's fiscal irresponsibility and they will need someone to balance the ticket and keep the conservative base from going to this third party like in 1992.

I can see John McCain bringing in Mike Huckabee for his running mate, mostly because it would pacify the Evangelical wing of the Party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"