World Goblin Prince Part 3

The MadGoblin

Civilian
Reaction score
It's the third installment of my series on Harry Osborn. This time, poor Harry almost doesn't make it through high school, but he receives a lot of help from his new best friend. Does this friend help turn his life around, or is it simply a case of another link in the tragedy that is the Osborn Legacy being forged?

Goblin Prince Part 3

Spidey Kicks Butt!:spidey:

I just finished reading it. Great article as always and hey, harry's even in it ;).
All kidding aside, I just love your stuff. Can't wait for the next part!

I've really enjoyed your previous articles about Norman and Kingsley and I kept wondering what thoughts you had on the second osborn to don the old fright mask. Even though Norman will alway be THE goblin for me too, I'm glad you finally found time to write something about Harry.

any chance of future articles about Hamilton, Urich and all the others who adopted a goblin identity? I know there's not much to tell and you already voiced your displeasure about some of them, but I'm still curious to see an in-depth look at them through The MadGoblin's eye (plus your humor cracks me up :D).

Grim Goblin said:
I just finished reading it. Great article as always and hey, harry's even in it ;).
All kidding aside, I just love your stuff. Can't wait for the next part!

I've really enjoyed your previous articles about Norman and Kingsley and I kept wondering what thoughts you had on the second osborn to don the old fright mask. Even though Norman will alway be THE goblin for me too, I'm glad you finally found time to write something about Harry.

any chance of future articles about Hamilton, Urich and all the others who adopted a goblin identity? I know there's not much to tell and you already voiced your displeasure about some of them, but I'm still curious to see an in-depth look at them through The MadGoblin's eye (plus your humor cracks me up :D).

Thank you. The next part is scheduled for April 24. They'll be all about Harry from now on since we've laid the groundwork for Norman's resentment of and unrealistic expectations for him.

Hamilton will be discussed within the context of the Harry Osborn articles. Although at the rate I'm moving, it will be awhile.

I actually liked the Phil Urich Goblin stories and have thought about doing a solo article on him some day - but not in the near future.

Wow, these Goblin Prince articles of yours are very interesting reads! I can't wait to read the next one.

:) :up:

I really like Madgoblin's articles, but it seems a lot of the information in the "Harry Osborn" articles are getting more and more assumed. It seems about half of what's said is just inferred thinking, with no real indication on what's actually happened in the comics and what the filler guesses are.

Don't get me wrong, I think the guesses make a lot of sense, but for someone that wants to read it to know exactly what officially happened, you just couldn't tell. If their were just some indicator on what MG's thought up and what was real, it would really help me.

I do love the articles though, especially the year end reviews.

Popo 85 said:
I really like Madgoblin's articles, but it seems a lot of the information in the "Harry Osborn" articles are getting more and more assumed. It seems about half of what's said is just inferred thinking, with no real indication on what's actually happened in the comics and what the filler guesses are.

Don't get me wrong, I think the guesses make a lot of sense, but for someone that wants to read it to know exactly what officially happened, you just couldn't tell. If their were just some indicator on what MG's thought up and what was real, it would really help me.

I do love the articles though, especially the year end reviews.

You're observations are valid. In Part 4, Pete and Harry meet so there's a now we're getting into the "real" comic book events.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"