• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

The Dark Knight Got accepted to the Nolan screening,can ask 3 questions in advance,I hit a blank HELP

litobirdy

Civilian
Reaction score
I've hit a blank and have no idea what to ask him in advance. For anyone that wasnt accepted, feel free to give me your questions here and i'll take what I think are the best 3 and i'll submit those. If they are answered, i will let you know.

Q. Why are you so awesome?

Q. Fear for Begins. Escalation for Dark Knight. What will be the theme for the third?

Q. Did you know that an Indian director is making an adaptation of your Memento?
How do you feel about that?

When will you begin production on the third Batman film?

What will it be called?

Who do you have in mind to play The Riddler?

Q. Why do your films lack strong female characters?

Q. Sound bite Mr. Nolan. Say, "I RECOMMENDED BALE FOR METAL GEAR SOLID MOVIE!"

Q. Batman Vs. Superman. Who Wins?

Q. Does your vest give you directing super-powers?

Q. Do you think Christian Bale is overrated?

Q. How were you first introduced to Batman?

Q. Do you like Huey Luis and the News?

Last edited:
are there any plans to release a new version with better special features sometime down the road..

i tried signing up today but i think i gotta do it on my ps3

Q: How come Memento is the only movie of yours that gets the awesome dvd treatment?

Q. If Hideo Kojima was on board, would you direct a Metal Gear Solid movie?

Q. Have you seen Batman The Animated Series? If so, any memorable moment?

Q. Be honest, the tumbler is in your garage

are there any plans to release a new version with better special features sometime down the road..

i tried signing up today but i think i gotta do it on my ps3

I'll take that question even though I'm sure it will be asked by a lot.. Also I like the "what will the theme be for part 3" but since part 3 is not confirmed or anything, I dont wanna ask to ask any questions regarding a sequel.

Q: How come Memento is the only movie of yours that gets the awesome dvd treatment?

There you have it! That's one!

How long in the third film will it take for Gordon to Find out who Batman is. If he does his detective thing, he can figure it out fairly easily.

Oh you're right. Asking about the third film is bad form. sorry.

Best thread ever! :applaud

1) What do you think about the lawsuit case of the city of Batman in Turkey? Do you give a rat's ass?
2) How much more awesome can you get?
3) Batman vs Superman but Batman doesnt have Kryptonite. Who wins?

Seriously now, i would try to discuss with him my problems with his movies in hope that the next one is even better (by my standards). That's what i am trying to get across from these boards. I know they listen, i hope they get my and everyone else's opinions into account.

So i would be like:

1) Do you plan to make the next film more atmospheric like BB? After Watchmen's success (i hope) which showed that gritty realism isnt the only way, do you think that you can give us a movie not so realistic? Do you even consider a T-Rex in the cave?
2) Would it hurt to apply CGI to the cowl's neck instead of using the roboneck?
3) Do you have Bale's phone number? :cwink:

Q. Have you seen Batman The Animated Series? If so, any memorable moment?
Q. Be honest, the tumbler is in your garage
Very good points.

hey clownprince79, wats up, remember me? we saw dark knight at the special tuesday screening b4 it was released in west nyack, massive.

Only one of the best days of my fanboy life :shock LOL!

How's it going? I guess we will be attending this live event as well, cool.

I submitted my 3 questions, they aren't groundbreaking but I think they were good. :hoboj:

Actually... better version

Q: Memento's special edition is quite possibly, the coolest dvd I have... How come more of your films can't get the Memento treatment on dvd?

Actually... better version

Q: Memento's special edition is quite possibly, the coolest dvd I have... How come more of your films can't get the Memento treatment on dvd?
yes i have decided to edit the dvd question.

Will you at some point give The Dark Knight the special massive treatment on dvd as you gave your classic film Memento?

yes i have decided to edit the dvd question.

Will you at some point give The Dark Knight the special massive treatment on dvd as you gave your classic film Memento?

still looking for 2 more good ones.

uh.....anyone who was accepted into the BD live should have gotten an e-mail about the rules.

One of which was that there to be no questions regarding the next film.

And I quote, "Mr. Nolan is here to talk about The Dark Knight only."

- Jow

who's idea was it to have both rachel and dent strapped to the oil drums where rachel inevitably is killed? did you always see rachel's character as doomed from the start?

how do you plan on celebrating the holidays?

how do you think up titles for your films?

I'll take that question even though I'm sure it will be asked by a lot.. Also I like the "what will the theme be for part 3" but since part 3 is not confirmed or anything, I dont wanna ask to ask any questions regarding a sequel.

i got accepted as well these are the questions i submitted..

Is there any plans to release any featurettes dedicated to either joker's or two-faces's makeup process, by either bd live or by other means? or any joker or two face featurettes at all?

Hypothetically let's say you decide to do another batman and the joker is to be in it somehow... How would you decide to go about that? facemapping? new actor? new look?

Did you change anything in the movie after hearing about fan reaction? for example the very first picture of joker released had a way more messy look. Is that why you changed the look? personally i really liked that version, but i like the official version as well..

i think those are pretty decent..

Ultimately decided to leave Memnto out of the dvd question and decided on this

Seeing as this was going to be a huge movie from the start, will The Dark Knight receive better treatment on blu ray as far as special features are concenred either in another blu ray release or thru BD Live such as more in depth stuff on Joker etc.?

already typed it out, ok 2 more

uh.....anyone who was accepted into the BD live should have gotten an e-mail about the rules.

One of which was that there to be no questions regarding the next film.

And I quote, "Mr. Nolan is here to talk about The Dark Knight only."

- Jow

aw crap.. so does that mean that all my questions are scrapped or just the one i asked about the third..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"