Gotham Gotham Season 4 Episode 2 - "The Fear Reaper"

Ozbridge

Sidekick
Reaction score
INNER DEMONS ON AN ALL-NEW "GOTHAM" THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, ON FOX

Under pressure to prove that the GCPD is still powerful, Gordon attempts to bring in Jonathan Crane. However, Gordon puts himself in a dangerous situation at Arkham when he is forced to fight off lunatics and the demon within himself. Meanwhile, with Barbara's unexpected return, Selina and Tabitha must consider risks that come with joining her in the weapon business in the all-new "The Fear Reaper" episode of GOTHAM airing Thursday, Sept. 28 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-402) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Ben McKenzie as Detective James Gordon, Donal Logue as Harvey Bullock, David Mazouz as Bruce Wayne, Morena Baccarin as Leslie Thompkins, Sean Pertwee as Alfred, Robin Lord Taylor as The Penguin, Erin Richards as Barbara Kean, Camren Bicondova as Selina Kyle/the future Catwoman, Cory Michael Smith as Edward Nygma/the Riddler, Jessica Lucas as Tabitha Galavan, Chris Chalk as Lucius Fox, Drew Powell as Butch Gilzean/Solomon Grundy, Alexander Siddig as Ra's Ah Ghul, Crystal Reed as Sofia Falcone

Guest Cast: Michael Maize as Grady, Charlie Tahan as Jonathan Crane, Anthony Carrigan as Zsasz, Damian Young as Warden Reed, Maggie Geha as Ivy Pepper

[YT]StwvC7SMihw[/YT]

Bring on the fear, Crane.

tumblr_ownmrcKZOu1vdia0so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ownmf7F1HE1vdia0so1_1280.jpg

2e3alar.jpg

90sjzl.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if Bruce gets fear gassed he sees a bat and it's when he decides on the motif for his new persona?

Pulled a Pennywise on the warden's ass.

rock climbing...sure Bruce

Freaking badass Scarecrow.

Barbara came back blonder and saner....weird. I miss crazy Barb.

They totally dropped the ball on Ivy. I don't see how they can really make her interesting or as great as her comic counterpart.

Scarecrow scenes were great.

It really does look like Diggle's helmet on Arrow, doesn't it?

At this point, Jim can't be surprised at all that he's got next to no friends in the GCPD outside of Harvey...and maybe Alvarez. At least Harvey is looking at this long-term. Though as far as the Scarecrow stuff, wish they could've given us a fear of Jim that didn't have to do with Leslie, given that we got almost an entire season of that last time, more so with her infecting herself with the Tetch virus.

Oh, and rock climbing, Bruce? Well, at least it's not spelunking.

Scarecrow was very creepy. I loved his scenes. I think Ra's is behind Barbara's resurrection and is also banking her. Not sure what he is planning with her.

Great episode for the most part, but Jim is still the worst part of the show! Such a hypocrite!

Favourite parts were Scarecrow and Barbara's return.

At this point, Jim can't be surprised at all that he's got next to no friends in the GCPD outside of Harvey...and maybe Alvarez. At least Harvey is looking at this long-term. Though as far as the Scarecrow stuff, wish they could've given us a fear of Jim that didn't have to do with Leslie, given that we got almost an entire season of that last time, more so with her infecting herself with the Tetch virus.

Just call him the Dark Umpire.:woot:

Does anyone have any good pictures of the mask/helmet thing? Actually, if anyone has some pics of the suit kinda broken down, I'd appreciate it. I don't watch the show, but I'm extremely curious of the "proto Batsuit". Thanks so much folks!

Another great episode, loved the Scarecrow scenes.

Does anyone have any good pictures of the mask/helmet thing? Actually, if anyone has some pics of the suit kinda broken down, I'd appreciate it. I don't watch the show, but I'm extremely curious of the "proto Batsuit". Thanks so much folks!

I don't think there's been any detailed image of the mask and the suit. If you've seen the promo where at the end Bruce put on the mask then that's pretty much it.

Edit:
Proto-gimp-Batman, however...does not.

I don't watch the show, so it isn't like I really care, but this seems EXTREMELY early for any sort of proto Batman.

Oh apparently you've seen it. I'm sorry you didn't like it, but fortunately you don't care anyway.

Last edited:
So, people were telling me he has a proto-batsuit last night. I spend time watching this. It's a Leather jacket and mask, with some silly galoshes looking booties and spider-man gloves. I think "this is the kind of weak costuming I remember on Smallville".

Then I'm reminded it's made by the people who made Smallville. Dear tv Superhero show producers... a leather Jacket isn't a "costume'. A trench coat isn't a costume. Costumong isn't that hard once you say "i don't want spandex or leather, but i want it to look like this...". I know Ironhead cannot do everyones costuming, but they get it.

Okay sorry but this was a horrid episode.

Please tell me this episode was so bad iyo it made you get drunk. :funny: :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"