angellps1.jpg

posted in the Deleted scenes thread.

What did you think about this sequence?

^ I would have loved to have seen that in the movie when i first watched it :(

Thanks for the screen caps :)

Bale on Justice League, Foster on X-Men
Source: Heather Newgen
August 21, 2007

At the press day for 3:10 to Yuma in Los Angeles today, Superhero Hype! asked Christian Bale if he is signed to play Batman in the proposed Justice League of America movie at Warner Bros. Bale, who plays Batman again in The Dark Knight, said he is not, and we don't really expect him to. He'll probably stick with his current franchise with director Christopher Nolan.

We also chatted with Ben Foster, who played Angel in X-Men: The Last Stand, and asked him if his character will ever come back in any of the "X-Men" spinoffs.

"I don't know," he said, "I think it's a very expensive movie to make now with all of the celebrities."

But would he like to come back? "If it's a good script and the director knows what he's doing, sure."

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=6231

"If it's a good script and the director knows what he's doing, sure."

I think every actor from these movies receives a piece of paper with this sentence when filming is over, so that they can get it into their heads. Let's just hope the script is good and the director knows what he's doing...

Interesting quote from Ben... I have the feeling from it that he wasn't satisfied at all with how X3 ended, don't know the rest of you.

And flavio, don't understand at all what you mean...

I think every actor from these movies receives a piece of paper with this sentence when filming is over, so that they can get it into their heads. Let's just hope the script is good and the director knows what he's doing...
Actually, the sentence that they repeat ad infinitum until it's burned into the actors' brains is "if it's a good script". They don't usually say "and the director knows what he's doing", meaning that it was an original thought. Now, why would he have that thought? :huh:

I don't think he loved his part in X3, I mean, yes, he wanted to play Angel, and liked the relationship with his father, but that was one scene... he has had better roles in other movies, so doing what he did with Brett was really poor. And probably, he knows that many fans didn't like the movie, so that quote says it all.

Ben Foster is in the new movie 3:10 to Yuma and in a press conference this was said:

http://www.movieweb.com/news/44/22444.php

You "live and learn". As far as it goes with your X-Men character, is there anything on the horizon for a reprisal of that?

Ben Foster: I'm the last person who know; the way they operate is to hand a script and then you are shooting in a month, but my feeling is that they are not going to do another X-Men, but they're going to do side projects like Wolverine and Magneto. It's impractical how much the cast requires, I mean there so many huge movie stars in it and that they have to pay an enormous amount of money, the cast is so massive, it is so hard to make your money back.

It's an embarrassment: I did not see the film, just saw the small snippets of the trailer and such. Did your character survive, is it possible to bring back your character?

Ben Foster: He's not dead. They have a great script and director who has an interesting take on it. It would be fun to put the wings back on, but at this point I've heard nothing about it.

Great script, Ben? interesting take from Brett? :huh:

What was you doing during the Cannes showing? hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"