Guests at the Wedding???

Why do the actors have to reprise their roles? Just recast em. Lord knows how many Kitty Prydes and Jubilees we've been through. Even Pyro and Beast. Just get people that would be recognizable. No biggie.

Xavier accompanied by the original 3 X-men (since Angel and Iceman are kind of young and not even at the mansion yet at this time, it would just be Cyclops, Marvel Girl, and Beast. You can even cast younger actors in the roles).

Luke Cage, Matt Murdock, Nick Fury, possibly Dr. Strange. Do what the X-movies did. You think the general public thought "gasp! Jubilee!" when they saw the girl with a yellow jacket and sunglasses on her head? Nope. But the fans sure recognized her.

These guys I can see being there out of costume and not drawing attention to themselves.

Advanced Dark said:
It should not be made to stand out and distract to much unless the character is of importance. That's why I'm sick of the Stan Lee cameo's except in FF where it fit in. It becomes a irritating distraction.

Stan's cameo's are hardly a distraction. He's barely on screen for about 2 seconds.

The Wedding Crashers will be there!

Would be nice if there were other Hero's(guests) there at that wedding, really it would be the right thing to do.

Make it a real wedding, not just something on top of the building.

I would have liked to see Spidey there in a Tux - Yeah!

that would have been Very cool!

The Apocalypse said:
It would be cool if we saw Thor or something like him

Would be nice seen him there, but i think the most logical one would have to be Iron Man or Mr. Stark himself (Johnny Dept)

It's Robert Downey Jr. actually. I don't think he'd be above making a cameo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"