Guitar Hero III - For 360, PS3, Wii and PS2 this winter.

The council has decided to give you a "Insert a *blank* up your *blank*" type of punishment for your misconduct :cmad:

Beat the game on hard earlier today. While I really didnt like the Slash or Lou boss battles that much, Tom Morello's was amazing. Granted, I love the guy, and is IMO the greatest guitarist I have ever heard/seen.

Every one of my friends, however, loved the other boss battles.

is the Rock the 80s edition of Guitar Hero any good? i've been debating on getting that or just getting Guitar Hero 3.

It has about 7 really good songs. The rest suck. There are 30 total. Get GH3

Devil Went Down To Georgia on hard was crazy, btw....

Can't wait :csad:

The thing that pisses me off, is, it would be one thing if I was getting pwnt by songs that I liked...but the majority of the later songs are **** metal that just has to sound really fast. :cmad:

Two new DLC packs are on Live.

Foo Fighters and Velvet Revolver songs.

downloading both new packs now...although really, Slither should have been in the actual game, seeing as it was in the commercials..

man...All My Life and She Builds Quick Machines are both hard as hell, especially the latter with the quick weird pattern it has going on...

ArtGuitar and Peavey Make "Real" Guitar Hero Controllers

Let’s face it, the Guitar Hero games may be the best, but you look absolutely ******ed while playing them with a tiny, plastic controller. Well, that’s a thing of the past. ArtGuitar, a leading designer of custom graphics for guitars, working with Peavey are bringing out the limited edition AG RiffMaster Guitar Controller for the PS2. (Where’s my Xbox 360 version!?)

That’s right, you guessed it right. This is an actual Peavey guitar modded with the PS2 guitar controller, so you actually look pretty darn badass while you nail that cruel solo from Hanger 18 in Expert mode! And the best part, all 17 of these are collectible masterpieces, with some fantastic artwork on them showcasing KISS, Megadeth, Ozzy Ozbourne, Pantera and Lynyrd Skynyrd - all yours for a low, low price of $399. Hey, if it looks this good when I’m playing one of the greatest games ever made, I’d pay $500!

Created from a real Peavey guitar, ArtGuitar has preserved the qualities found in the original makeup of the instrument. The guitar strings have been removed, but the headstock of the AG RiffMaster Guitar Controller, still sports real tuning pegs for an added visual appeal. Crafted from natural basswood, the body displays custom artwork showcasing 17 unique designs featuring five legendary rock bands. The neck created from hard rock maple, features five colored fret buttons located amongst true frets and position markers on a genuine fingerboard while the pickup consists of one humbucking and a scale length of 25.5″. The guitar controller also features premium 2.4GHz wireless technology for high-performance precision gaming.

There you go, off to max out your credit card yet again. Don’t worry, you’ll have even more great ways to spend your money, including official hard shell cases for your precious controller, Peavey logo barstool, guitar polish care kit, guitar stands and much, much more. Gotta love capitalism. And Guitar Hero, that’s a must!

http://www.n4g.com/ClickOut.aspx?ObjID=84921

http://www.artguitar.com/servlet/Categories?category=All+Guitar+Controllers

artguitar.jpg

Have any of you got five star on hard raining blood? Or is it just not possible..
Been trying forever..

ArtGuitar and Peavey Make "Real" Guitar Hero Controllers

Let’s face it, the Guitar Hero games may be the best, but you look absolutely ******ed while playing them with a tiny, plastic controller. Well, that’s a thing of the past. ArtGuitar, a leading designer of custom graphics for guitars, working with Peavey are bringing out the limited edition AG RiffMaster Guitar Controller for the PS2. (Where’s my Xbox 360 version!?)

That’s right, you guessed it right. This is an actual Peavey guitar modded with the PS2 guitar controller, so you actually look pretty darn badass while you nail that cruel solo from Hanger 18 in Expert mode! And the best part, all 17 of these are collectible masterpieces, with some fantastic artwork on them showcasing KISS, Megadeth, Ozzy Ozbourne, Pantera and Lynyrd Skynyrd - all yours for a low, low price of $399. Hey, if it looks this good when I’m playing one of the greatest games ever made, I’d pay $500!

Created from a real Peavey guitar, ArtGuitar has preserved the qualities found in the original makeup of the instrument. The guitar strings have been removed, but the headstock of the AG RiffMaster Guitar Controller, still sports real tuning pegs for an added visual appeal. Crafted from natural basswood, the body displays custom artwork showcasing 17 unique designs featuring five legendary rock bands. The neck created from hard rock maple, features five colored fret buttons located amongst true frets and position markers on a genuine fingerboard while the pickup consists of one humbucking and a scale length of 25.5″. The guitar controller also features premium 2.4GHz wireless technology for high-performance precision gaming.

There you go, off to max out your credit card yet again. Don’t worry, you’ll have even more great ways to spend your money, including official hard shell cases for your precious controller, Peavey logo barstool, guitar polish care kit, guitar stands and much, much more. Gotta love capitalism. And Guitar Hero, that’s a must!

http://www.n4g.com/ClickOut.aspx?ObjID=84921

http://www.artguitar.com/servlet/Categories?category=All+Guitar+Controllers

artguitar.jpg

The poor souls who actually buy that thing are either stinking rich, or don't realize they can get a real top-of-the-line guitar for less than that. If you're a hardcore enthusiast though, I suppose it'd be a nifty collectable to have, if it weren't for the fact that it doesn't work on Xbox 360 or PS3. For $500, they should make it be a universal controller that works on all systems, and has all the buttons necessary for full Rock Band compatibility.

The poor souls who actually buy that thing are either stinking rich, or don't realize they can get a real top-of-the-line guitar for less than that. If you're a hardcore enthusiast though, I suppose it'd be a nifty collectable to have, if it weren't for the fact that it doesn't work on Xbox 360 or PS3. For $500, they should make it be a universal controller that works on all systems, and has all the buttons necessary for full Rock Band compatibility.

The sad thing is that Im sure there are people everywhere who would buy this...

Do you guys think they'll come out with Guitar Hero IV this year?

Do you guys think they'll come out with Guitar Hero IV this year?

I hope they dont. Rock Band has stolen the title of best music game franchise, and GH needs a year to recoup those lost fans and work on tightening their games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"