• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

World Gwen Stacy Tribute Thread

So what do you guys think would've happened with Peter and Gwen if TSSM had continued?
I think Gwen would have stayed with Harry out of guilt because she couldn't leave him right after his father died and go into Peter's arms, and Harry played this up in the last ep as well to make her stay with him. Somehow I think eventually Gwen would break up with Harry and finally go with Peter.

Like I said, a HEALTHIER version of Lindsay Lohan.

I don't like comparing Emma to Lindsay. It's gotta be against a religion, or written law, or something. It's like comparing a Rolls with a pinto...and the pinto has a crap load of rust on it...and a missing wheel...and has that funky, mold smell coming from the interior.

I don't like comparing Emma to Lindsay. It's gotta be against a religion, or written law, or something. It's like comparing a Rolls with a pinto...and the pinto has a crap load of rust on it...and a missing wheel...and has that funky, mold smell coming from the interior.
I was just joking around.

untitled-1-13176910621.jpg

Gwen2B1a1.jpg

Here's food for thought. Given the things that have happened with Spidey recently, would it be a good idea to resurrect Gwen? Or is her death too meaningful and bringing her back would only cheapen it. Did Norman coming back cheapen Gwen's death? Thoughts?

If anything, Norman returning made Gwen's death even more tragic. To bring her back would be a terrible thing to do.

Bringing back Norman Osborn was bad enough. Resurrecting Gewn Stacy would be a Jump the Shark moment for the entire Spider Man mythology.

In your opinion, was Gwen's memory soiled with "Sins Past"?

The fact that they could retcon the marriage between Peter and MJ but yet leave the fact that Gwen was giving it up to Norman Osborn intact makes my blood boil... If anything, it makes Gwen's death seem like less of an influence of Norman trying to go after Spidey for a fight and grabbing the next best thing and more of Norman trying to cover his tracks.

Bringing back Norman Osborn was bad enough. Resurrecting Gewn Stacy would be a Jump the Shark moment for the entire Spider Man mythology.
As if Gwen having Norman's bastard kids and "One More Day/Brand New Day" weren't shark jump worthy enough...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"