Happy 4th of July!

bored

One Sexy Lemur
Reaction score
Sure, it only started an hour ago (at least here in the central time zone), but hey, it's Independence Day, and no thread yet! To all my fellow American Hypesters, happy 4th! May you all have fun grilling, chilling, and setting off small, colorful explosives in your driveways!

There's a huge black spaceship above my house. What should I do? :csad:

Happy 4th, hypsters. :up:

If I start typing a little slower tomorrow it's cause I accidentally blew one of my hands off lighting fireworks..........happy 4th everyone

Normally I don't eat steak, a burger, AND a brat, but it is the 4th of July. And I'm going to need the energy if I'm going to start blowing crap up.

- Jim Gaffigan.

Happy 4th of July!!!!

capitol-fireworks01.jpg

Happy 4th sacs. Go get drunk or something.

Happy 4th you bunch of yanks. :heart:

I want to take this moment to salute the founding fathers for giving us this great country, liberty and independence.

Hooray beer!

Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!

Happy 4th!

Aliens, if wanting to invade, please consider the fact that Will Smith isn't in fact an ace jet fighter pilot and Jeff Goldbulm actually does say I I I I and stutters a lot. So if you want to attack, we're not going to send them after you to nuke your mother ship. But can you please understand one real thing: We would all rather be at a BBQ.

Thanks,
Corey.

P.S You can take Randy Quaid if you want to though.

Today was the day we asserted ourselves from that pesky empire. Though my ancestors probably being in Africa at the time, it doesn't really have any bearing on me. :o

Today was the day we asserted ourselves from that pesky empire. Though my ancestors probably being in Africa at the time, it doesn't really have any bearing on me. :o

oh yeah, about that................sorry

Actually, the large majroity Americans today bear little to no genetic inheritance to the American revolution (I ought to know, since I'm one of 'em). It's not something that's inherited by ancestry-- it's inherited by living here!

Anyway, Happy Independence Day, my fellow Americans!

America= the greatest land anybody ever STOLE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"