Harley Quinn Thread.

Random Margot as Harley pics

birds-of-prey.jpg

Still like both of these looks.
Me too, although I preferred her Suicide Squad look. With that being said, Her best look yet is in James Gunns Suicide Squad. so good to see her in red and black.

Me too, although I preferred her Suicide Squad look. With that being said, Her best look yet is in James Gunns Suicide Squad. so good to see her in red and black.

I just like that they are giving her a bunch of outfits. I feel like it fits her.

Her main outfit in this is so great. It's a good followup to her traditional suit.

Off-topic, but Margot is interested in Director's Cut of Suicide Squad(2016).

I wonder if this will be Margots last film as Harley Quinn depending on how it performs. The Harley/Joker film seems DOA.

Harley looks so great here :hrt:.

I wonder if this will be Margots last film as Harley Quinn depending on how it performs. The Harley/Joker film seems DOA.

Would be disappointing if it is. She definitely embodied the character perfectly and I wouldn't mind seeing a Harley/Poison Ivy film spun-off of this. And she's kind of been soft-rebooted already, so I wouldn't really be excited for a full-on reboot.

I think that if this film is successful, she’ll definitely be back for another one. Unless Gunn doesn’t want to do it, but I highly doubt that given how much fun he seems to have had on the project. It’s a shame though that BOP didn’t make more money though; that film was a blast and utilized her so perfectly. I’d be totally down for a sequel but I don’t think that will happen. But hopefully we’ll get more Harley in future Suicide Squad films.

If we do see Harley again, I think it's time for a Harley/Joker reunion and not necessarily in a romantic sense.

Would be disappointing if it is. She definitely embodied the character perfectly and I wouldn't mind seeing a Harley/Poison Ivy film spun-off of this. And she's kind of been soft-rebooted already, so I wouldn't really be excited for a full-on reboot.

Yeah, it would be a damn shame.
A Harley/Ivy movie would be neat, but you can do in general so damn much with Harley and especially with Robbie who has so much Charisma as Harley.

I could see them do live action Harley Quinn series or so.
WB would be dumb not to throw a ton of money at her to stay.

But lets wait and see how SS will go.

I doubt Hamada is going to throw a ton of money at any actor except Rock.

There’s been little indication that she’s done & I don’t see them not paying her when the time comes.

For those who were wondering how Harley is back again in prison after the events in Birds of Prey, where she is seen freely roaming around, this Official character cards from TSS give us a hint..

E5QkVpYVkAMFPsg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"